Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More on the DL coaching hire

Derek stop being a dipshit. I never said I was going away, your words fucko. I said I will NEVER ask to be unbanned...you should learn the difference. I have bought four of your books and gave good reviews on Amazon plus donated twice. I had no issue paying $100 to come back but you are fucking crazy if I'm going to pay $250 when one of your mods bans me when I didn't break a single rule the first time (Friday Sacrifice). The copper penny avatar was my bad the second time. Stop lying fucko, I attempted one return the past 2-3 weeks. You can't seem to keep your stories straight, too much booze...Meds...or abundance? Before you said More_Cock was the person that threatened you to call TT and cancel a party last minute? Thanks for the free pub but now you claim that was me? Had I said that, I would have done that...book it. I like the site and have enjoyed your books but it seems personal for you. You sound rather sandy, why is that? I was and still willing to support the site and your money brags but I would be FS to pay $250 and get sacrificed. Trust but verify for $100 but when you got greedy asking me for $250 when I have donated twice in the short time I posted and 4 of your books from Amazon I decided I can live with the free beer. BRB, Franny is calling

Comments