Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Foster Sarell, Henry Bainivalu and this guy for OL signees in 2017?

BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
hudl.com/athlete/4634317/highlights/317030376/v2

Jaxson Kirkland lives in Camas and attends Jesuit High School south of the border.

Jaxson looks every bit of the 6-6, 300 he's been listed. On the highlight clips, he moves pretty well and is aggressive, too -- just like his Pops.

Dean Kirkland was a highly-recruited lineman at Vancouver's Columbia River HS in 1986. He started 2-plus years for the Huskies and was an All-Pac 10 guard in 1990 before getting drafted by the Buffalo Bills.

Sarell and Kirkland at tackle. Bainivalu at guard. Sounds pretty damn good.

Comments

• Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He looks stiff and not very athletic. But what do I know...
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    Sarrell is all Stanford
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I've heard Bainvalu is a lock for the doogs.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We'll be fine. We are going to win 8 games per year with or without Sarrell.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If Petersen has the year many think he will, Sarrell will come to UW.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,928
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Alijah Vera-Tucker, Bainivalu, Sarrell, Powell (Richland) are the guys we want to come..... to UW. I think Kirkland is the next level down, along with a few other guys.

Vera-Tucker is incredible, he's at Bishop O'Dowd, we were his first offer, Nip (Nap?) is his coach, King and Eifler both went there, we have a lot going for us with him but EVERYONE is going to offer him. He honestly looks just as good as Sarrell to me, although I probably like Sarrell a bit better. But that is like saying I'd take 100 million dollars instead of 101 million dollars.

If we get Vera-Tucker, Bainivalu, Sarrell I would just melt into a sea of nothingness, I would honestly probably just doog for a good year if that happened.

As the Bruin said, Bainivalu sounds like a lock for UW, I expect him to commit shortly after signing day.

NTD, BB