Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    That's PERFECT
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I guess Chrismahanakwanzaka miracles do happen
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,549 Swaye's Wigwam
    Apple Cup Friday after Thanksgiving again.
    @ Arizona could be a bit of a trap game ... that worries me some.

Getting on Stanford on a short week (they play @UCLA the week before) at least is at home ... gives us at least 1 extra day to get ready for the Ducks.

Love the stretch of bye, Oregon St, @ Utah, and @ Cal before heading into USC. We should be tan, rested, and ready for that game.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,697 Founders Club
    Bout fucking time
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard USC and ASU like to play in the cold and rain
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I like how the PAC 12 championship is already on our schedule.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    Slocus said:

Seriously? You guys are Worried about Ferd and Whoregon? WE PLAY PORTLAND STATE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!1!!! THE SEASON IS ALREADY OVER!!!!

Likely a tougher game than Rootgers.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,609
    What I like, besides how the schedule sets up, is that Furd, Dooks, Kal, Troojans, Deevils, and Ewtes will all have new starting QBs.
    If I was David Shaw, I wouldn't like my schedule much
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    This schedule is a B+++++++++ for us.

Bye in middle of season

Get Arizona before Stanford (although tree is a Friday night game so crowd will be even more late arriving than usual do to traffic).

Get Beavs before Utah

Get Cal before Trojans.

Best part is both ASU/SC get to come to the dawg house in November. Hopefully mother nature gives them a cold/wet welcome and that plus a team fighting for the Pac-12 North will encourage them to pack it in early and get to the warm locker room and buses on their way back to LA and Tempe where it's sunny and 75. There, they can both continue to fight for the Pac-12 south with each of them having 3 conf. losses.

We do play Stanford and Ducks back to back, but in our favor:

Stanford is at home vs SC, then goes at UCLA, then us which I like.

Oregon is at WSU the week before, which for some cosmic reason the cougs play them tough. I like the fact Oregon will be more focused for that game after they lost to WSU this year.

This schedule is really really nicely balanced for us. Other than Stanford and at Ducks on consecutive weeks this schedule is as good as we could have hoped for.

I am doogin in mom's basement tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,585 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not saying our schedule isn't pretty favorable, I'm just saying it's ridiculous Stanford and Oregon are back to back AGAIN.

Some of you need to learn the difference
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Or USC: They play "neutral game" vs. Alabama, at Stanford, at Utah following Friday, then finish the year at home Oregon, up here, at Ucla, home vs. Notre Dame.

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Yeah, wow, Stanford got hosed: USC, at UCLA, at UW, Wazzu, at Notre Dame.

Also, USC is super fucked next year too (and not just because of their coach): Oregon, at UW, at UCLA, Norte Dame to finish the year.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

We complain about the schedule because we suck. If we lose both games its because we are losers not because of schedule sequencing.

By the way we should expect to win both games.

Sark????