Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    There is no question that the non-conference home schedule of dreck really hurts them. If there were compelling home games, I wouldn't also have TCU season tickets. But the September schedule is so bad most years that my group plans golf trips, etc. around it and could care less whether we actually go to the games.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

There is no question that the non-conference home schedule of dreck really hurts them. If there were compelling home games, I wouldn't also have TCU season tickets. But the September schedule is so bad most years that my group plans golf trips, etc. around it and could care less whether we actually go to the games.

You could care less? That means you have more cares you could give so it sounds like you care.
    That's a lot of words when a simple disagree would have sufficed
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Lance Lopes is just a Trooj troll trying to make the Huskies look bad.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I remember a crisp fall day at Husky Stadium filled with Buckeye fans as Jack Lockner kept it close for a half and earned Ty an extension

And Tim Meamber was banned from the sidelines
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I remember a crisp fall day at Husky Stadium filled with Buckeye fans as Jack Lockner kept it close for a half and earned Ty an extension

Or the day in Sept where Jake went 4-17 against Nebraska, and there were 20k Cornhusker fans in the stadium.

Endzone nearest hospital was complete sea of red, and with 20 minutes b4 kickoff, you would have thought the game was being played at a neutral site as fans in stadium was 60-40 (with Nebraska being the 60)

Most amazing (and disgusting) thing I have ever seen at HS and yes I sat thru 0-12 but you knew what was coming walking into the stadium and had all week to prepare yourself for it.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Yeah I know what you mean, that's why I also got Hooks seasons tickets, Bears season tickets, Yankees season tickets, Heat season tickets, Canucks season tickets, and a Hilton "The Chatch" rewards card.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

And Tim Meamber was banned from the sidelines
    All he did was talk about watching guards pull and it wasn't even sexual
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's ok, but not as good as I've seen in the past. Marketing dept is slipping.

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,998
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Late September Arizona trip sucks. Still 100 degrees, half of the courses are closed for overseed, and the ones that are open are in shitty shape. Plus it's still like 75 degrees up here, so who needs a south trip then. Fire Woody.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    August is really the best time to visit Phoenix....
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Back-to-back games again against stanford and the trash.

Oh well, I guess the gauntlet is getting smaller.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

It's not called Husky Stadium anymore. It's "Alaska Airlines field at Husky Stadium"
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was there. We led at halftime. No matter what any of you old, miserable, geezers say; Locker was good at football. His career in the NFL will go down as one of the ultimate head scratchers, but I can't think of a more under utilized talent in the collegiate ranks.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I was there. We led at halftime. No matter what any of you old, miserable, geezers say; Locker was good at football. His career in the NFL will go down as one of the ultimate head scratchers, but I can't think of a more under utilized talent in the collegiate ranks.
    He wasn't