Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Coke, can you fill me in? I know you've been stocking him on the twitterz for 7 years now so you know this shit. He doesn't have an amazing (or even really good offer list). He looks good on film to me but he's beating up on midgets so like most guys it's hard to translate. How are his hips? And most importantly, why were people thinking he was going to head somewhere else? I remember Ektard insinuating he didn't really have an offer, but Bleenor knew he was going to UW when he was in kindergarten. What was that about?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Coke, can you fill me in? I know you've been stocking him on the twitterz for 7 years now so you know this shit. He doesn't have an amazing (or even really good offer list). He looks good on film to me but he's beating up on midgets so like most guys it's hard to translate. How are his hips? And most importantly, why were people thinking he was going to head somewhere else? I remember Ektard insinuating he didn't really have an offer, but Bleenor knew he was going to UW when he was in kindergarten. What was that about?

Natural athlete. Good high school QB. I liked his film. Defensive stats are underwhelming and I agree with Grundle that he is kind of small/skinny.

I'm not as high on him as when he first committed and he's somewhat of a project, the frame and tools seem to be there.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    but how are his hips?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444

Natural athlete. Good high school QB. I liked his film. Defensive stats are underwhelming and I agree with Grundle that he is kind of small/skinny.

I'm not as high on him as when he first committed and he's somewhat of a project, the frame and tools seem to be there.
    I love him. I think he has the frame to get to 250-260ish; he's naturally quick, strikes well and takes football seriously.

If we were asking him to come in next year and compete, I would say we'll ruin him, but he'll be behind 'Benny Potatoes', redshirt and start to really play as a RS-Soph. By then he should be big, strong and fast.

That shit from Ektard about not really having an offer was complete bullshit. They offered him very early and worked on him pretty hard to get his commitment.
    Williams is the kind of athlete that has the potential to grow into an All Pac-12 player by the time he is a senior.

His play as a QB shows that he has the intelligence and aptitude of a seasoned football player. And his time at QB gives him the experience to know how offense operate and how QBs behave. Plus, he has the physical gifts to develop his body into an NFL player.

I don't expect anything from him in the next 3 years since he will need time to develop, but he should be a leader for the defense before his time at UW is over.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Reminds me of Jerramy Stevens.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    Beer me while I Doog! I love this commit.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He seems cerebral.
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

I love him. I think he has the frame to get to 250-260ish; he's naturally quick, strikes well and takes football seriously.

If we were asking him to come in next year and compete, I would say we'll ruin him, but he'll be behind 'Benny Potatoes', redshirt and start to really play as a RS-Soph. By then he should be big, strong and fast.

That shit from Ektard about not really having an offer was complete bullshit. They offered him very early and worked on him pretty hard to get his commitment.
    Awesomed for Benny Potatoes.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Kinda skinny

You mean like Eason?