Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason getting loose in gator country

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

This is the reason I've never been THAT worried about Eason ...

He's going to the SEC and he's going to bang a shit ton of fine ass girls ... good for him ...

But IMO, that's his priority ... nothing wrong with that from his end (other than potentially being the next Shawn Kemp without the money) ...

But here's what is going to happen with him:

1) Sign with SEC school that gives him option to start as true frosh because he doesn't want to work for job (Georgia and Florida give him that opportunity) ...

2) He gets his ass kicked by grown ass mother fuckers that eat pieces of shit freshman for breakfast ....

3) Eventually he finds himself on the bench for lack of production ...

4) Passed on depth chart by latest flavor of the month QB recruit that hasn't gotten his ass kicked yet ...

5) Has a Coming to Jesus meeting with himself about whether he would rather be a QB in the NFL or be a backup QB in the SEC and bang 2nd string sorority sisters

6) Transfers to WSU and takes over the starting job from Luke Falk upon graduation and gets this choice of Coug girls while UW fans (i.e. KJV) question Petersen's recruiting abilities for letting Eason get away

#TheScript

Even if this ends up being true, but it's still fucking stupid.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

jecornel said:
    For those two lazy to read lil jimmy's link

Honestly, I think he could have done better. Especially in Florida.
    many nights, we all could have done better... that said, i bet she was one of many that weekend. Like a good field general, Jacob Football knows you can't throw the 65 yard td every play. Need to mix in some short passes to keep the defense honest.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Sounds like Eason is a closer.

Get that boy a Starbucks cup.