Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2015
    idiot assistant using the wrong verb tense
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2015
    Gladstone said:

His legacy to me isn't drops at UW. It's the hugely clutch 4th quarter catches he always made e.g., 2009 USC, 2010 Cal, 2010 Apple Cup, like the Oregon State game ;)etc.

Abundance motherfucker. He's my biggest love-hate player I can remember after DWarsh. Well and of course Jack.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Well the asshole corch was right about the draft.

So it was definitely Johnny Patron, sí?
  • Options

dnc said:

Well the asshole corch was right about the draft.

So it was definitely Johnny Patron, sí?
    Not likely. He's never been right about anything.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Gladstone said:

His legacy to me isn't drops at UW. It's the hugely clutch 4th quarter catches he always made e.g., 2009 USC, 2010 Cal, 2010 Apple Cup etc.

He has three of the most memorable catches in Seahawk history too. If he didn't drop the 3rd down conversion in the 4th quarter they probably would have won though.
    Despite the accolades and measurables he is easily in the conversation as one of the greatest Seahawks WRs of all time. Name me someone who has done more.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

His legacy to me isn't drops at UW. It's the hugely clutch 4th quarter catches he always made e.g., 2009 USC, 2010 Cal, 2010 Apple Cup etc.

He has three of the most memorable catches in Seahawk history too. If he didn't drop the 3rd down conversion in the 4th quarter they probably would have won though.
    Despite the accolades and measurables he is easily in the conversation as one of the greatest Seahawks WRs of all time. Name me someone who has done more.
    He's not even the best WR on the team (Angry Doug >>>>>> Jermaine). And of course there's this guy:

Superb Owl, playoffs, championships. Fuck everything else. He came up clutch when he needed to. Regular season champions can get in line to gargle his balls.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2015

Are we talking about Kearse Spoon? Please tell me you didnt say what you just said . If Paul richardson didnt get hurt he'd be getting Kearse's touches right now. Blades and Fetters got a good laugh too. Kearse is basically free, which is why he's on this roster.

• Options
    edited December 2015

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

He's not even the best WR on the team (Angry Doug >>>>>> Jermaine). And of course there's this guy:

Superb Owl, playoffs, championships. Fuck everything else. He came up clutch when he needed to. Regular season champions can get in line to gargle his balls.
    You mean like he choked on the worst Super Bowel play ever? I like the dude but Largent's a Hall of Famer, Kearse is a guy they'll let go once he costs more than $2 million. No comparison.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oh Galloway. Nobody on earth outrun him 40yds, cept Kearse.
  • Options
    I can admit when I'm wrong. And by wrong I mean have drinking.
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I always wonder how great he could have been if he had gotten LASIK surgery in college.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    droggins said:

I always wonder how great he could have been if he had gotten LASIK surgery coaching in college.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

This play should be shown to every WR about the meaning of COMPETE