Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HuskyFanPodcast planning to start at 8pm pacific time tonight

13»

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

FYI

@HeretoBeatmyChest

Kikaha was listed at 6'3" 246 lbs
    Azeem Victor listed at 6'3" 240 lbs

Nice
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

I could not hear shit. Maybe because I was yelling. But there is definitely a delay.

Edit: My bad about the language, didn't know that was a thing!

I would rather it just be podcasted if language is going to be an issue... lets get real... this is a Hardcore Husky production... that shit without "bad words" wont last 2 mins during the season.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,094
    Founders Club
    I'm looking forward to hearing it.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

Doogles said:

I could not hear shit. Maybe because I was yelling. But there is definitely a delay.

I would rather it just be podcasted if language is going to be an issue... lets get real... this is a Hardcore Husky production... that shit without "bad words" wont last 2 mins during the season.
    Fair point. It's not an issue.... I'm just being soft.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

jecornel said:

Houhusky said:

Doogles said:

Fair point. It's not an issue.... I'm just being soft.
    Public speaking was never my thing...I felt like Will Ferrell in Old School during the debate...what happened? I blacked out.
    You did great, likely better than the rest of us fucktards. Just don't go back and listen to yourself. Nothing good will come of it.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    We can still swear and shit on the live podcasts and we will when appropriate. We just dont want to force it.

Landon knows his shit. If we can have outside experts on for a small part of the show it makes our content better and really broadens the audience.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Counter argument: everyone who posts at UWDoogpound is a massive Doog.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HuskyInAZ said:

Houhusky said:

Doogles said:

I agree. What's next. A sobriety test prior to calling in? This has got to stop.

Seriously, the blind call segment was great. Imagine a @puppylove_sugarsteel call in. Now that could be epic.

Thanks to all 3 of you for putting in the time. It's always entertaining.
    I guess this rules out any chance of hearing @swaye speak injun' to us white devils
    Pretty much. I'd end up going off on some profanity/injun laced rant about Pool Boy and destroy the cast.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It cut out three times and I got impatient.

I'll wait until it's posted.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

It cut out three times and I got impatient.

I'll wait until it's posted.

It's already been posted old bill

We can still swear and shit on the live podcasts and we will when appropriate. We just dont want to force it.

Landon knows his shit. If we can have outside experts on for a small part of the show it makes our content better and really broadens the audience.

I respect Landon greatly and he does know his stuff. I just strongly disagree with apologizing for JSmith because of strong late season performances against osu, wsu, and Zona after the season is already over.

Earn your money by putting a pounding to Oregon and Stanford, 2 teams who had down years defensively and could have been exploited.

Also, know your personnel. I have no faith he can identify who belongs where and when. Dwash, daniels, Lindy package, last drive Carta against oregon, forcing to mickens, etc.

Is their a plan at all? Needs to show me more. Husky football will forever be dead to me if we waste this D bc of a little beaver who botched his Montana st. gig.