Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PDXDuckFS

I though ISIS would have found him out by now and made him the star of one of their movies, but sadly they haven't.

"Without Mariota, Chip is probably fired by now from Oregon and never sniffs and NFL job."

He later went on to reference that Chip would if had Manziel, you know Heisman trophy winning "Johnny Football" instead and that it wouldn't have worked out. You know, because aTm has a way better offensive system than Oregon....

He also failed to cite Chip winning the conference with Masoli and Thomas, but would have been fired by now for a lack of elite QB play. The one year Chip didn't win the conference was with Mariota, but I'm sure he knew that.

It drives me fucking crazy that useful, meaningful people die everyday before the age of 40 with horrible diseases and this shit bird will live to be 90. This is ultimately why there is no God. If there is and this is his plan he is Ty Willingham bad at his job.

Comments