Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

9 straight weeks

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    Only thing worse than a WSU comm degree is a WSU electrical engineering degree

#BSEEsuperiorityguy
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

#BSEEsuperiorityguy

UWEE or? I'm in the program right now actually.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    biak1 said:

#BSEEsuperiorityguy

Ts and Ps to your social life, I'll sell you my 10 year old books
  • Options

biak1 said:

#BSEEsuperiorityguy

Why do you think it's so frustrating that what little free time I have I spend watching a bad UW football team?

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

biak1 said:

#BSEEsuperiorityguy

Why do you think it's so frustrating that what little free time I have I spend watching a bad UW football team?

You could always stop watching.
  • Options

biak1 said:

biak1 said:

#BSEEsuperiorityguy

Roadie you're better than that
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Go fuck yourself, I watched gilby and ty go 6-6, 1-10, 2-9, 5-7

I watched our bowl streak end, I watched us lose to nevada, I watched stanback break his foot against oregon state and turn a 4-1 start into 5-7. I watched the fucking suddenly senior stanford buddy ball loss.
  • Options
    Oh boo fucking hoo... I was there for all of Ty's years. Doesn't make bad football any more palatable to see it 10 years later. Why so bitter bro?
  • Options
    I fucking hear that. It's the same narrative for each new coach the AD brings in. A little excitement, a dose of confusion, and the eternal spring of hope that is UW's 15 year run of off-season nattys. Truth is I can't watch another team and give a shit unless it's UW, but it's been slowly fading into a sort of passive numbness of not giving a shit. Sort of constantly predicting UW to fuck up or blow it given every opportunity to do the opposite. I don't blame you one bit, UW has done an overall shit-tier job of pretty much everything football related in my adult lifetime, so I come on here and bitch and moan and call people fags. Praise Allah
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Christ, guys. Get a fucking room.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

biak1 said:

biak1 said:

biak1 said:

#BSEEsuperiorityguy

Roadie you're better than that
    I used to be. I've only missed a handful of games since 1994 (first season I actually remember) and I only missed them because I had my own games, school events, etc. I watched every game in 2008. I didn't watch the whole game every time, but every week I watched until I could no longer stand it. The only game in the last 7-8 years I didn't watch or attend was Hawaii in 2011. I was at a concert poppin molly's and sweatin.

That changed this year. I didn't watch more than a quarter of Stanford. I didn't watch any of Arizona. I watched maybe 3-4 drives against Oregon State. Even today, I bullshitted through the first half and really only watched the third quarter. I did DVR the game today though and will maybe watch it later for podcasting purposes. I needed a break from years of shitty football.

On my way to the Michigan/Ohio State game, Penn State / Michigan was good last week. I had to reach down deep to enjoy College Football again, Harbaugh's return helped. I can't stomach UW Football right now and really since 2002, throwing the rock 60 times a game, trick plays, etc. Washington finally looked real again yesterday, beating the shit out of WSU physically, fuck the score, they quit the game after being bitched slapped. The O line dominated their Defensive line, The Corners were Physical and talking shit, Yes Kevin the Neck King is a beast at corner. LB play was as usual, awesome other than WooooChing. But like Littleton and Feeney, just when they get good its over. We curb stomp ASU, BSU and Cal if we play them in December with the newly found ability to actually run the ball first to control the clock, and probably beat Utah
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I guess I'm squarely in the posidawg camp because I've been lusting after a defense like this since the 90s, shake up the offensive staff and we?re well on our way to an off season natty. 10 wins or GTFO next year.

All that said, I wish I was a student right now getting to watch what's being built.