Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

First Play Predictions for The Apple Martini Cunt

Alright, let's talk some football.

What I would like to see:

First down, play action to the real offensive reptile "Snake Eyes" Gaskin and get WSU's hungry defense to bite on the Banjo Minnow; Jake sells a pretty hard pump fake deep; but we hit whatever cocksucking OKG of the week TE that made the start in a slant right up the middle for at least 15 yards. This has worked all season when the rock don't drop and I'm befuddled why it's not used more often.

Second play, first down again Hmmm.... do we run Snake Eyes or quick sideline pass to anyone but Mickens for 5-7 yards? Nope, fucking long ball it and hope some young kid makes the play. Unless we are covered good with our Pianoback WR's and the read looks good to the side, I'll take that.

If we don't score, it's looking like second at a few yards. WSU knows the run is coming but give it to them anyway and make that first down. Next, slant that fucking TE again for another 10 or 15 yards and pinch that D to the middle.

Redzone time and her I'm a little gassed. I'd say don't fucking try some trick as sweep to McClatch but either try and pound it or hit that TE to the post. Maybe Jake scrambles in.

----

What I don't want to see is that Smith calls 3 runs the first series... our confidence is running to high on the run game and I bet Wazzu is expecting that.

Also, no fucking Peterman trick play the very first down; so fucking vanilla and it will get stomped.

Shit in my mouth all day long but Tecmo Bowl can come up with better plays Smithers!

The D will play a tough game, I predict at least 30 on us with the heavy "Pirate Air Raid" fuck Faulk or not, but can our offense; who have struggled against Pac10.... sorry I mean 12... answer back? That's the scariest question. Yes, we finally RAN - run plays and killed it but that was against a ghost town defense. Makes me thing that moral within the team and offensive shitlips caller Smith thinks it will work again. Pretty preDiCKtable!

Call your first series, winner gets a fucking milkshake!

Comments

• Options
    yeah... few typo's but fuck it. booze and laziness is never an excuse... but fuck it.
  • Options
    Well that's a whole different post, what we don't hope will happen but probably will. Trying to think positive vibrations, but dearly noted and you just might be right.
  • Options
    And that was my first though as well, as it is usually every game but I WANT TO WIN THIS FUCKING GAME! Nothing taste worse than losing the Apple Cup except dry turkey and Sweet Potato Pie from Walmart.
  • Options
    Jake is back in town, so the first play will probably be a single...

Of course, I could be wrong and he might get a double...
  • Options
    AlwaysSpokanesFaultAlwaysSpokanesFault Member Posts: 24
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2015
    Come on now...it's not like Leaf prostituted underaged girls, murdered a Brit, grew an insane cold sore, beat up an Arby's sammich and drove a VW bug.

And, it has to be mentioned, he never cost us a Super Bowl championship.

I have not mixed up any of that...
  • Options
    I'd smash Locker's mom and I'm not even jerk to GILFS!
  • Options
    LOL, spububa ba spelling. I'd smash lockers mom and don't usually spank to GILFS. sorry, sticky keyboard or drain bamage.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    First down: bubble screen to Mickens -2.
    Second down: Draw to Gaskin +3
    Third down: Sack.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Well that's a whole different post, what we don't hope will happen but probably will. Trying to think positive vibrations, but dearly noted and you just might be right.

The term is "duly noted". Dumbass...
  • Options
    Thanks teach!, thought police and Margaret Thatcher (this ain't fucking tea time). Your dearly noted, could go both ways really in the english language but you are used to whatever Alpo you have been shoveled; it's not technically grammatically wrong, you are just sniffing bicycle seats at the local elementary school. But whatevz... I'm not writing a fucking thesis or will I deny I probably meant what you pointed out, who really gives a shit?

Oh you do.

It's the fucking interweb. Where cursive and MLA format goes to die.

Boozing and not giving a fuck, you got the gist. Sign me up for Ebonics.
  • Options
    GhostOfGerberdingGhostOfGerberding Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Alright, let's talk some football.

What I would like to see:

First down, play action to the real offensive reptile "Snake Eyes" Gaskin and get WSU's hungry defense to bite on the Banjo Minnow; Jake sells a pretty hard pump fake deep; but we hit whatever cocksucking OKG of the week TE that made the start in a slant right up the middle for at least 15 yards. This has worked all season when the rock don't drop and I'm befuddled why it's not used more often.

Second play, first down again Hmmm.... do we run Snake Eyes or quick sideline pass to anyone but Mickens for 5-7 yards? Nope, fucking long ball it and hope some young kid makes the play. Unless we are covered good with our Pianoback WR's and the read looks good to the side, I'll take that.

If we don't score, it's looking like second at a few yards. WSU knows the run is coming but give it to them anyway and make that first down. Next, slant that fucking TE again for another 10 or 15 yards and pinch that D to the middle.

Redzone time and her I'm a little gassed. I'd say don't fucking try some trick as sweep to McClatch but either try and pound it or hit that TE to the post. Maybe Jake scrambles in.

----

What I don't want to see is that Smith calls 3 runs the first series... our confidence is running to high on the run game and I bet Wazzu is expecting that.

Also, no fucking Peterman trick play the very first down; so fucking vanilla and it will get stomped.

Shit in my mouth all day long but Tecmo Bowl can come up with better plays Smithers!

The D will play a tough game, I predict at least 30 on us with the heavy "Pirate Air Raid" fuck Faulk or not, but can our offense; who have struggled against Pac10.... sorry I mean 12... answer back? That's the scariest question. Yes, we finally RAN - run plays and killed it but that was against a ghost town defense. Makes me thing that moral within the team and offensive shitlips caller Smith thinks it will work again. Pretty preDiCKtable!

Call your first series, winner gets a fucking milkshake!

tl;dr
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options

Slugo route

Not a bad call, don't know if we have a receiver that could sell it though.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Run the ball. Gaskin 4 yards.

Repeat.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Jake is back in town, so the first play will probably be a single...

Of course, I could be wrong and he might get a double...

Yes
    He looks like a Power Top so no.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Splooge is baaaaack!
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bubble screeen to Jayvon Mickins for -3 yards.