Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I purchased BTN for dawg game...

I've searched high and low for Big10 womens soccer. No luck, just big10 football, classic games, coaches shows etc... What the hell are they doing wrong? Don't they know girls soccer commands huge advertising dollars? Maybe the BTN should adopt the pac12 model?

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    The Pac 12 is much more progressive than the Big 10. That's what I hear.

My opinion: The Big10 network gives 2 shits about title IX, because they know women sports sans UConn women's basketball provides zero revenue. Since the Big10 likes money they air what makes more money. The Pac 12 network on the other hand, hates money and loves to burn it by providing telecasts of jumping free throws, missed layups, and screaming. Other conferences like the Big12 have the occasional male athlete that can sneak on to women leagues, so any games with that athlete do add some coordination into the mix. The Pac12 unfortunately isn't as lucky.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Pretty sure the Integer didn't hire the Chairman and CEO of the Women's Tennis Association to be their commissioner.

#NeverForget
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Look at my thumb

Gee you're dumb.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    BTN does broadcast the token womyn's sporting events, but they don't go overboard like PTN.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    AZDuck said:

I have all the screenshots I need.

"Users most picked movies:

Twilight
    The Notebook
    It's a Wonderful Life
    Iron Man
    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"

The Mentalist is the most offensive thing on there.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AZDuck said:

Twilight
    The Notebook
    It's a Wonderful Life
    Iron Man

T's and P's to Damone

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Twilight
    The Notebook
    It's a Wonderful Life
    Iron Man

T's and P's to Damone

Huh? I don't have direct TV. I have dish. That's not a user account login.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    whooooooshhhhh
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    bump

so many down votes for Pumpy

shame!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Pump was ahead of his time
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Yeah, just got done watching my soccer playing, sprinter-assed 29 year old girly cumming on my brand new 10'×14' southwest. The rug is as soft as her supple charmin ass. The best part was her cute little goose bumps on her tight, clinched-up cheeks of iron as she squirmed through her mountainous quiver. Just give her the dildy, power it up with some fresh doubleAA energizers and watch the bunny pound that sweet drum as puppy smiles unto the heavens'. Thats about the only good thing about soccer in my book.

J, Tommy, dont let me discourage you from attending sounder games. Didnt mean to insult your sport of choice

I'm not o fujdrddt errrerfb