Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm torn

QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
between denouncing the terrorism in Paris or praising them for bombing a futbol match.

Too soon?

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Well, you certainly came to the right place to bear your soul... carry on.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Fucking awful. T's and P's
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Making light of this, or really the whole remarking about ISIS in general in jest always leaves me a little uneasy.

There is nothing good associated with the radical Islamic movement ... people that think they can be negotiated or reasoned with are not paying attention to their actions.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    France brought this on themselves, you know.
  • Options
    Other than that, how did you like that play you saw in Paris? #parisstrong
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think it's interesting to see how Western Europe deals with their Radical Islam problem without crawling back to America for help.

All this shit talked on the US taking the bullets in the middle east, well now it's at your door. Step up or cry to daddy.

#USA
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

They way they dressed?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Time to go kill some towel heads.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

They way they dressed?
    No. Letting mass numbers of towel heads into their country. Someday our tolerant country will get there too. Then we can pat ourselves on the back at how we made our country civilized like Europe. Tick tick tick...
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

They way they dressed?
    No. Letting mass numbers of towel heads into their country. Someday our tolerant country will get there too. Then we can pat ourselves on the back at how we made our country civilized like Europe. Tick tick tick...
    I know this is a weak position, but we don't know if any of the terrorists were refugees. I agree something has to be done about Muslim extremism in general, but wait until the facts before you judge
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

They way they dressed?
    I know this is a weak position, but we don't know if any of the terrorists were refugees. I agree something has to be done about Muslim extremism in general, but wait until the facts before you judge
    Maybe it was just some jihadi trolls pretending to be refugees to make all muslims look bad?
  • Options
    They probably were mixed in to a degree, which means authorities need to do a better job vetting (I know it's impossible in certain cases). Let's not pretend that these people (refugees) are any less of victims than those of France, US, etc. are. They aren't guilty by association simply because they are Muslim.
    Just an atrocious situation for everyone involved, and the world cannot continue to sit on their asses and do nothing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

They probably were mixed in to a degree, which means authorities need to do a better job vetting (I know it's impossible in certain cases). Let's not pretend that these people (refugees) are any less of victims than those of France, US, etc. are. They aren't guilty by association simply because they are Muslim.
    Just an atrocious situation for everyone involved, and the world cannot continue to sit on their asses and do nothing

How are you going to "vet" them? Do we have reliable background checks on every muslim immigrant? It sucks for the refugees, but we have to profile muslims in the name of national security. They shouldn't even be allowed to come here. None.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

dhdawg said:

How are you going to "vet" them? Do we have reliable background checks on every muslim immigrant? It sucks for the refugees, but we have to profile muslims in the name of national security. They shouldn't even be allowed to come here. None.
    You can in some cases I would think, in others definitely not. I would still wait until it's confirmed that refugees were behind this before calling off the whole operation completely
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dhdawg said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

They way they dressed?
    September 11, 2001

I got all the facts I needed.

No judgement, or jury needed ... just execute.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

PurpleJ said:

dhdawg said:

You can in some cases I would think, in others definitely not. I would still wait until it's confirmed that refugees were behind this before calling off the whole operation completely
    When you can't tell the difference between a refugee and a terrorist, it was time to stop letting muslims in the country years ago.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

dhdawg said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

They way they dressed?
    September 11, 2001

I got all the facts I needed.

No judgement, or jury needed ... just execute.
    That was before scholarship reductions and before ISIS became serious about terrorism
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    How about this for a conspiracy theory: the attackers were agents of the Syrian government, intending to incite Western retaliation against ISIS territory is Syria and Iraq. The worse ISIS looks, the better the Assad regime is placed to survive in the post-civil war climate.