Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,603 Standard Supporter
    The irony of playing the whitest team in America on Saturday in BYU is not lost here.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,603 Standard Supporter

The irony of playing the whitest team in America on Saturday in BYU is not lost here.

Fuck me for not reading all the posts.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club

Nice reference billy

KISW played the hell out of that stupid song when I lived there.
    Still do, along with smells like teen spirit and hells bells. Every hr on the hr. Works for south sounders like paradise, doogles and boobs. Every 80's camaro south of 1-90 starts bumping in unison, t-tops come down and mullets start flappin in the breeze. Why play anything else? You could at least dance to disco.
    Teen Spirit and AC DC are good. I gave up on BJ when he turned pussy and added that taco bitch and 31 sidekicks to the show. His podcasts aren't worth listening to and work blocked that site anyway.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited November 2015

Wonder if the new "faculty and administration of color" would let these uni's fly? Ive always bashed Pinkel as a coach, now I can bash him as a person. He's a coward. Folded to a small minority of gimmie-gimme-gimme colored students. He claimed he was "saving a life" , in regards to the buffoon supposedly on a hunger strike. Pinkel is a disgrace to the sport, to the team, to the school, to his family, to white males, to the country and worst of all to himself.

he was ordered to capitulate, to save the university a million, and to protect the upcoming recruiting class. Don James rolled over in his grave when pinkel ditched what little dignity he had left, and for what, to appease a just a few entitled wannabe black students?

I know he cant sleep at night. His wife certainly isnt sleeping with that cowardly cunt

what did want him to do? if he goes against the players who the fuck is going to play for him going forward? Respect the bidness
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

Wonder if the new "faculty and administration of color" would let these uni's fly? Ive always bashed Pinkel as a coach, now I can bash him as a person. He's a coward. Folded to a small minority of gimmie-gimme-gimme colored students. He claimed he was "saving a life" , in regards to the buffoon supposedly on a hunger strike. Pinkel is a disgrace to the sport, to the team, to the school, to his family, to white males, to the country and worst of all to himself.

he was ordered to capitulate, to save the university a million, and to protect the upcoming recruiting class. Don James rolled over in his grave when pinkel ditched what little dignity he had left, and for what, to appease a just a few entitled wannabe black students?

I know he cant sleep at night. His wife certainly isnt sleeping with that cowardly cunt

Down voted because black lives matter.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,936 Founders Club

guntlove said:

WHITE POWDER!!!!!11!!!!!()!

Ooooohhh, im salivating. Rub a little on the tongue, dab the bung, plow the peter. Its like a topical anesthetic. Wont hurt the little missy
    Front page material right here. @DerekJohnson, make it happen.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,936 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Down voted because black lives matter.
    You down voted your own poast?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    In Canada they call them "gimme gimme gimme coloured students".
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    The fuck is this doing on the Husky bored?

Mods?!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

Mods?!

The fuck are you doing on a husky bored?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

TheGlove said:

Mods?!

The fuck are you doing on a husky bored?
    I'm husky. And I'm a Husky (class of 2003) so fuck right off assholio.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Colored?
    Colored people vs People of color, hhmmmm, really? You are a sensitive little pussy thats just too far gone. I cant help you now fruitcake.
    Passion's wtf vote speaks VOLUMES
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    gmo said:

obligatory

The fact that it took two pages for this to show up is ridiculous.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Colored?
    Colored people vs People of color, hhmmmm, really? You are a sensitive little pussy thats just too far gone. I cant help you now fruitcake.
    Oh, you mean like purple and green people?

Colored?
    Oh, you mean like purple and green people?
    Chrome and arctic frost*