Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

All trolling aside

13»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Doogles said:

I doubt Stanford can make it in, but if they do I would like to see them go toe to toe with the SEC.

Their Defense might get run over, but they have the Oline to hang.

Stanford V. Bama.

A close second would be Stanford vs. tOSU. A lot of first round talent duking it out in the trenches in this one.

Stanford has plenty of Money to make it in... If they really want to.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    H_D said:

dnc said:

Clempson - Baylor on one side, Bama - tOSU on the other side would set an interesting contrast of old school/new school in the championship game.

And Baylor gets plundered.
    Plundered? Like by pirates?
    From ESPN Gameday??? Where's the Flag?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    edited November 2015

Doogles said:

I doubt Stanford can make it in, but if they do I would like to see them go toe to toe with the SEC.

Their Defense might get run over, but they have the Oline to hang.

Stanford V. Bama.

A close second would be Stanford vs. tOSU. A lot of first round talent duking it out in the trenches in this one.

Stanford has plenty of Money to make it in... If they really want to.
    No doubt they can make it in with 1 loss.

My thought is they most likely choke since they close the season with a revitalized Oregon, a rivalry against a competent QB, a top ten ND, and most likely a top ten Utah.

That's actually a respectable road to the playoffs. I really hope they don't expand the playoff from 4 to 8. If you schedule a contender in ooc and throw in a conference championship game you are taking care of the early elimination rounds in-season and preserving what little left of the "every game matters" tradition that made college football so great.
  • dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    Ok ST flowridah
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    The fuck is this doing on the Husky bored?

Mods?!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TheGlove said:

Mods?!

tsio
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

Mods?!

I'll tell ya what rape glove. Crawl back to your aids infested beaver dam and it's back to wood chompin for ya bearded cunts. Maybe win a pac game, which is hard because the conference is loaded but you like hard and loaded don't ya semen lord? Or at least score a point this week? Fuck o deer it's repetitive in hear. Sounds like pupJ's brain on acid.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,975
    I'd like to see the Huskies play in the title game. We're only 75 or so plane crashes away from that happening...

*crosses fingers*
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,683 Standard Supporter

H_D said:

dnc said:

Clempson - Baylor on one side, Bama - tOSU on the other side would set an interesting contrast of old school/new school in the championship game.

I prefer this kinda pirate:

Is that a parrot or a Cockatoo?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

H_D said:

dnc said:

I prefer this kinda pirate:

Is that a parrot or a Cockatoo?
    It's a Macaw