Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But how are seattle sports terrible?

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
Decide to tune in to the sounders game to watch them choke in the playoffs for the 8th straight year (or whatever it is).
Sure enough they blow the lead not once but twice in a 10 minute stretch.
Leave it to Seattle to make shitty soccer entertaining

Comments

• Options
    And fuck the liberal elitist rich sounders fanbase. I hope they all contract aids and die
  • Options
    Time for an excruciating penalty kicks loss.
    Schmidt just needs more tim
  • Options
    Seattle sports. Never fails
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My favorite part about Sounders fans is hearing about how Sigi Schmid is a "good" coach. A good coach who will have a special regular season, and then pussy out and play defensive ball when it counts and choke it away. Giving up 2 goals in the last 5 minutes is special. Perfect coach for that loser fan base. There is a reason he never got a sniff for the national team job.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    PurpleJ said:

My favorite part about Sounders fans is hearing about how Sigi Schmid is a "good" coach. A good coach who will have a special regular season, and then pussy out and play defensive ball when it counts and choke it away. Giving up 2 goals in the last 5 minutes is special. Perfect coach for that loser fan base. There is a reason he never got a sniff for the national team job.

I was told today that the Sounders won the "Supporter Shield" last year.
    What kind of a fag league gives out regular season team awards? Furthermore what kind of a fag fanbase actually cares about them?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

PurpleJ said:

What kind of a fag league gives out regular season team awards? Furthermore what kind of a fag fanbase actually cares about them?
    In Euro leagues, the best regular season team wins the league. The soccer fags probably think they're sophisticated equating the two, even though it makes no sense.

Plus it's Seattle. Trophies for everything!
  • Options

dhdawg said:

PurpleJ said:

In Euro leagues, the best regular season team wins the league. The soccer fags probably think they're sophisticated equating the two, even though it makes no sense.

Plus it's Seattle. Trophies for everything!
    If they aren't gonna have playoffs I understand it, like in that case. But if there are playoffs it's just window dressing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck the playoffs. Soccer leagues around the world are decided by home and away round robin with the entire league. You get 3 for a win and 1 for a tie. You want overtime and penalty kicks and knockout rounds, go win a cup. That shit aint meant for league play.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Soccer talk is so hot it just breaks out spontaneously everywhere. Everybody love it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    This thread would never happen if Sven was still alive.

#WeWereAFootballSite
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    BS. Sven would tolerate divegrass as long as it is about the shittiness of seattle sports
    dnc said:

#WeWereAFootballSite

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dhdawg said:

BS. Sven would tolerate divegrass as long as it is about the shittiness of seattle sports

dnc said:

#WeWereAFootballSite

Might be true. Only one way to find out. FREE SVEN!!!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,287
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Shame to think of Seattle as a soccer town. That badge of honor will land south in Portland.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Shame to think of Seattle as a soccer town. That badge of honor will land south in Portland.

I know you are being sarcastic but that already happened in the 70's.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm hearing they won a whole case of these.

But don't titty twist. It's just what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

PurpleJ said:

Wow....you know a lot about soccer.

Ban this fool.
    What else am I going to watch on crisp fall Saturdays with the dads? Husky football is dead and the NFL fucking sucks.