Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Death Row Defense

13»

Comments

• We went from Tupac to Vanilla Ice......

We?
  • WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    edited November 2015
    Passion said:

dnc said:

If the defense is Death Row, it's time to identify the key players.

Suge Knight: Azeem Victor - Co-founder and most dangerous member of Death Row. Do not fuck with him.
    Keishawn Bierria: Dr Dre - Fellow co-founder who does the dirty work and makes everyone around him better.
    Travis Feeney: Ice Cube - Necessary ingredient. Made the entire group better and will flourish without them.
    Budda Baker: Tupac Shakur - Perhaps the most talented among them, but at his size and reckless style risks injury.
    Taniela Tupou: MC Ren - Founding member who you will forget about in two years.
    Corey Littleton: Snoop Dogg - Lanky and smooth.
    Sydney Jones: Daz Dillinger - Almost inseparable from Kurupt.
    Kevin King: Kurupt - Check the pic. Nuff said.

As bad ass as your post is (perhaps YBE), I have to make a couple suggested changes.

I know some of these guys were never technically part of "Death Row" but having a conversation about west coast rappers without Ice Cube (NWA) is entirely FS.

Fun topic.
    What a shitty poast.
    Ice Cube was much less than "technically" part of death row. He'd probably fuck your shit up for putting him on the list.

And you weren't having a conversation about west coast rappers. It was specifically about death row.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited November 2015
    Passion said:

dnc said:

If the defense is Death Row, it's time to identify the key players.

Suge Knight: Azeem Victor - Co-founder and most dangerous member of Death Row. Do not fuck with him.
    Keishawn Bierria: Dr Dre - Fellow co-founder who does the dirty work and makes everyone around him better.
    Travis Feeney: Ice Cube - Necessary ingredient. Made the entire group better and will flourish without them.
    Budda Baker: Tupac Shakur - Perhaps the most talented among them, but at his size and reckless style risks injury.
    Taniela Tupou: MC Ren - Founding member who you will forget about in two years.
    Corey Littleton: Snoop Dogg - Lanky and smooth.
    Sydney Jones: Daz Dillinger - Almost inseparable from Kurupt.
    Kevin King: Kurupt - Check the pic. Nuff said.

As bad ass as your post is (perhaps YBE), I have to make a couple suggested changes.

I know some of these guys were never technically part of "Death Row" but having a conversation about west coast rappers without Ice Cube (NWA) is entirely FS.

Fun topic.
    I heart me some Ice Cube, but he was pretty famously never part of Death Row. OTOH, he belongs in this thread long before Macklemore, Eminem, Vanilla Ice, etc.
  • People forget last year the son of an actual Death Row recording artist was on the defense.

People forget last year the son of an actual Death Row recording artist was on the defense.

huh?
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

People forget last year the son of an actual Death Row recording artist was on the defense.

Please see post #5
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    edited November 2015
    I will still argue to the death...haha....that Victor is Pac

Edit: his name should be Makaveli on hear.
  • Mad_Son said:

Please see post #5
    I only read the headline

I will still argue to the death...haha....that Victor is PAC.

You could make a good argument for him as Dre, too (nobody would even know about Death Row without Dre's/Azeem's contributions).

But ultimately I put him as Suge cause I think he's the baddest motherfucker on the defense. Pac was far more talented than Suge. But you just don't fuck with Suge. Azeem's not the most talented dude out there. But he's the baddest.
    I such at the Internet.

But 2 of Americas most wanted shoukd be Victor and Sidney after a win in the clubs.

I such at the Internet.

But 2 of Americas most wanted shoukd be Victor and Sidney after a win in the clubs.

Every other city they go, they see the same ho
    dnc said:

I will still argue to the death...haha....that Victor is PAC.

You could make a good argument for him as Dre, too (nobody would even know about Death Row without Dre's/Azeem's contributions).

But ultimately I put him as Suge cause I think he's the baddest motherfucker on the defense. Pac was far more talented than Suge. But you just don't fuck with Suge. Azeem's not the most talented dude out there. But he's the baddest.
    I can agree that suge/Victor started death row. I guess Suge did talk a lot of shit too
  • This thread does not deliver
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
    Macklemore looks a little different in this video.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Someone say dr dre?

• RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    phineas said:

Someone say dr dre?

Seven days a week, he's on call.

Surgery was the shit.