Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another New guy

My family moved to the Seattle area during the peak of "Husky Fever" in the mid Seventies. I got caught up in the fever and became a husky fan. When I was 7 or 8 I wrote Don James a letter following the 78 Rose Bowl win telling him I was a husky fan and would like to one day play for him. He sent me a handwritten letter back thanking me for my interest in Husky football.

During High School, was lightly recruited by The huskies, they gave me tickets to all their home games and locker room passes. I became a cougar instead. Still had nothing but respect for Don James and enjoyed watching the UW do well.

Then came Slick Rick, Ty Willie and Fucking Sark. All worthy of my scorn and disdain. Loved seeing the huskies hit the skids and absolutely hated sark.

The 2012 Apple Cup comeback in Pullman, was a thing of beauty and brought tears to my eyes. I was lucky enough to be on hand to witness the collapse of Sarks team of lawn mower dancing faggots at the hands of a bad WSU team.

Anyway, I stumbled upon this bored as my hatred of Sark grew and was quite pleased to find some like minded people.

I have been a lurker and love the content you provide here and on the podcasts.

Long story short I think peterman is another Don James type of coach who will bring about a sea change over time for Husky Nation. He will have to shit can that horrible OC and he will need time to restock the team with talent, (Sark left him with bare cupboards), but he will restore the huskies to national relevance again.

In the meantime, leech may have helped my cuogs finally turn the corner, he has recruited talent and we have won a handful of games. (And shit the bed against PSU) brighter times ahead for UW and maybe even the cuogs (but probably not).

In closing, fuck Kim Grinolds and fuck Sark.

Comments