Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I like

2»

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

salemcoog said:

2013 Oregon 11–2 7–2 T–1st (North) W Alamo 9 9
    2014 Oregon 13–2 8–1 1st (North) W Rose†, L CFP NCG† 2 2

yeah AZ should have been ripping the shit out of him

Ballbag sucks off Mora for going 9-4 and calls out AZ for not ripping Helfrich

No wonder Ballbag doesn't make the rankings here

Helfrich is awesome, the old mediocre man in inland empire and his army of bitter doogs say so.
    I see a big win against a great football team has you saucy.
    That's what Ballbag does. He disappears when UCLA inevitably blows it.
    Not true.
    Beat Oregon, nothing else matters. That has been a clear cut sign that someone is a doog for years now. So I'm having trouble justifying how Half Brains (including myself) and others are saying Peterman didn't beat Oregon so fire him.

The nothing else matters part is tricky. Because we could totally come up with other stuff that matters. Other reasons why we think Peterman isn't the guy. But I wasn't ready to fire him last week.

I've decided to loosen the leash on Peterman. You may think that makes me a doog. Which is why the two previous paragraphs exist. It's a brilliant republican tactic. You can say I'm a doog but I've presented the case that you're actually the doog. And sure maybe my side of the argument is flimsy. But you have to make a nuanced argument to combat it. While I can just say that you think beat Oregon nothing else matters, you're the doog. Just like they hate us for our freedom or then why did Al Gore by beachfront property. I've got a gotcha saying and the nuanced argument for why that saying is idiotic loses because it's not catchy.

We lost a hero this week. Sven (Ts and Ps) has been a part of my life for like a decade (Ts and Ps to me). He has always been the best poster on every tit dirt message board we've been a part of (fuck Race and his Sagarin ratings). Which is why seeing him leave now that this is like a real message board makes me kind of sad. But you know maybe he's just a big fish little pond kind of guy. Maybe he doesn't think he can hack it in a place that doesn't encourage stalking 20 something year old waitresses. Maybe he's just a bottom feeder that isn't good enough to be mainstream. And maybe he'll come back if I call him out.

Huskies win this week, rather easily. Say, 34-17...I'm hearing that movies that come out in 1980 are not 80s movies...Dish has some great deals going on right now...If you're growing sick of the dreck that is football, don't worry, the NBA is almost here...Cavs win the title, Anthony Davis MVP, Emmanuel Moodiay ROY, Robert Swift Comeback POY...tick...tick...tick...
    Too late, died reading.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    @ballbag in this and pretty much every thread

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Was that the DFI for the week?
  • golddog17golddog17 Member Posts: 121
    I thought this post was about I like taint licking
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

What's funny is that I was going after Helfrich after 11-2 and I didn't let up until about halfway through last season when he defied my expectations and kept winning.

Then this season happened
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited October 2015
    AZDuck said:

What's funny is that I was going after Helfrich after 11-2 and I didn't let up until about halfway through last season when he defied my expectations and kept winning.

Then this season happened
    Bullshit. Your tiny clit/dick trolled @HeretoBeatmyChest for predicting a major regression with Helfrich.

FO, Fag.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,683 Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

Helfrich is awesome, the old mediocre man in inland empire and his army of bitter doogs say so.
    I see a big win against a great football team has you saucy.
    That's what Ballbag does. He disappears when UCLA inevitably blows it.
    Not true.
    We lost a hero this week. Sven (Ts and Ps) has been a part of my life for like a decade (Ts and Ps to me). He has always been the best poster on every tit dirt message board we've been a part of (fuck Race and his Sagarin ratings). Which is why seeing him leave now that this is like a real message board makes me kind of sad. But you know maybe he's just a big fish little pond kind of guy. Maybe he doesn't think he can hack it in a place that doesn't encourage stalking 20 something year old waitresses. Maybe he's just a bottom feeder that isn't good enough to be mainstream. And maybe he'll come back if I call him out.

We didn't lose a hero. Like the song says:

Sven can check out any time he likes but he can never leave.