Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Did anybody else pee on their neighbors' front lawn this Sunday?

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
The world will FEEL my pain.

Comments

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I mostly pissed in porta-potties, however I did watch a 19 year old fill his pants with shit in public.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Thump said:

My neighbor's Japanese maple encroaches into my yard, so I'll frequently urinate on it in the darkness of night. Not sure if this makes me a passive aggressive coward, but it has become one of my favorite places to urinate after I've had a couple glasses of whiskey or a few IPAs.

Just cut the limbs that hang over your property

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thump said:

My neighbor's Japanese maple encroaches into my yard, so I'll frequently urinate on it in the darkness of night. Not sure if this makes me a passive aggressive coward, but it has become one of my favorite places to urinate after I've had a couple glasses of whiskey or a few IPAs.

I constructed a warning track where the gate opens in the backyard after a couple months of peeing there. Also killed two lavender bushes. WOOF!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Thump said:

Fuck it. Spike that bitch.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,886
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    From about 1997 - 2003? "several" times....
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Thump said:

But those limbs help conceal me as I urinate on the tree. This is in the side yard of our property line, and if I wasn't concealed -- then passing cars or pedestrians might see me due to the streetlight that shines here. Even as it is, they can probably see my feet, and they'd maybe see me but I push myself pretty far into the branches and leaves to hide while I engage in my skulduggery. Sometimes I fear they can hear he sound of the ice cubes in my rocks glass that I'm trying to quietly hold in one hand while I'm peeing.