Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Obligatory.

That's all I've got. Too drained to talk actual smack.

DR

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ducksrule said:

Lol. We just watched the simulated outcome of the consolation round of the Special Olympic's Football's Regional Championship game. I was right all along.

DR

FUCK OFF.

I told you we are losers. We didn't lose because you guys are good. We lost because we are LOSERS. You are a stupid piece of shit that's a know nothing bastard.

I grew up a winner so I know the difference.

YOU ARE A FAG AND YOU SHOULD DIE, BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE A FAG BECAUSE I HAVE MANY GAY FRIENDS. YOUR GETTING THE IRON MAIDEN SHOULD BE INDEPENDENT OF YOUR FAGGOTRY, BUT IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO ALL ANYWAY.

The ducks suck. You guys are POSes. Fuck you. Fuck your program.
  • Options
    DucksruleDucksrule Member Posts: 96
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Don't take this personally, but I think you spelled POSes wrong. I can't be sure though, as I've never actually seen that acronym before.

Cheers. Hic.

DR
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@CoachPeteUW That was your fucking gameplan? God. You're a fucking Dan Hawkins clone. Fuck the fuck off. People actually spent money to watch that bullshit you fucktarded piece of monkey shit.

After the first series of the game I knew I had wasted money. After the first quarter I already wanted to get the fuck out of there but there was an Oregon bro and 2 UW bros talking smack so I thought it could get interesting.

23-6 and we fucking punt and I finally got the balls to gtfo

Jesus Christ that whole stadium, team, staff, and administration (not just AD) are a fucking embarrassment to UW.

At least the fans around me started directing the blame where it needed to be.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Now those 0-12 shirts have more meaning.