Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Harbaugh will never win anything significant.

Crazy is good overall, but controlled crazy wins trophies. Jimbo is out of control crazy.

His teams have great seasons but they always find a way to shit the bed when it really matters.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Holy fucking overreaction dude.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    8 years as a head coach in big boy football, damn good teams, bed shitting everywhere throughout it. Not much to show for it.

How long does he need? We're all waiting.

I don't overreact.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

Crazy is good overall, but controlled crazy wins trophies. Jimbo is out of control crazy.

His teams have great seasons but they always find a way to shit the bed when it really matters.

One of his Stanford teams won a SRS natty.
    Just ask @HeretoBeatmyChest
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Mosster47 said:

Well his one good season at Stanford he managed to blow a 21-3 lead with Andrew Luck to Darron Fucking Thomas. David Shaw is FS though.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

His punter fucked up, what are you gonna do. I think the playoffs talk this year was premature, he doesn't have a QB. Ruddock is as bad as Miley.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2015

Mosster47 said:

His punter fucked up, what are you gonna do. I think the playoffs talk this year was premature, he doesn't have a QB. Ruddock is as bad as Miley.
    I actually disagree with the playoff talk. Based on the remaining schedule, if that punter doesn't Cuog it, Michigan would have one loss to a top 5 Utah team on the road going into the Ohio St. showdown.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Mosster47 said:

8 years as a head coach in big boy football, damn good teams, bed shitting everywhere throughout it. Not much to show for it.

I don't overreact.

Dude. He took STANFORD ... not the current version you see now ... which he built btw, but the real STANFORD, down to LA and slapped USC around when they had it going with Pete. People have forgotten how monumental that was.

He made the Stanford program you see before you now.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mosster47 said:

I don't overreact.

Dude. He took STANFORD ... not the current version you see now ... which he built btw, but the real STANFORD, down to LA and slapped USC around when they had it going with Pete. People have forgotten how monumental that was.

He made the Stanford program you see before you now.
    He took the same team that sucked under his predecessor and immediately has them winning. Michigan State is at a high point in their football history, and Harbaugh JUST got to Ann Arbor and lost at home by an eyelash.

No fucking way ... Michigan will have to be dealt with from here on out.
  • Options
    Michigan would skull fuck this entire conference. And yes, I think if Utah and Michigan played again next week, Michigan would roll them.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Michigan would skull fuck this entire conference. And yes, I think if Utah and Michigan played again next week, Michigan would roll them.

There's still a big chance they roll OSU
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

I don't overreact.

Rich Rod is belly laughing in the media room.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

I don't overreact.

Rich Rod won his division in year three. Harbaugh didn't.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

I don't overreact.

Harbaugh also went to two BCS games and actually won one by year three.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dhdawg said:

Mosster47 said:

worthless, pics without

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,384
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

MisterEm said:

Mosster47 said:

I don't overreact.

Rich Rod got fired at Michigan
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The loss had to suck for Michigan fans, but with Harbaugh, there is actually reason to LIPO. He's building a physical football team that will beat the shit out of everyone. He won't have any trouble finding studs to come to Michigan to play his brand of football.

The one reason to question whether he will win a title is that 2 of the best 4 or 5 coaches in college football coach Michigan's rivals.