Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Your official nickname for the UWs new offense

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Hey Damone, Earth Wind and Fire is playing on the 13th at Hollywood Bowl. Do you have any good deals on tickets?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2013

Hey Damone, Earth Wind and Fire is playing on the 13th at Hollywood Bowl. Do you have any good deals on tickets?

Yes. Meet me at the 7-11 on Sepulveda and Plummer. Face value. Cash only.
  • TitusPulloTitusPullo Member Posts: 146
    Purple Poppers
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Oregon 2.0

More like Oregon .5

Keep it going guys! Lets see if we can get more replies than they got at DDDOOOOGMAN!1!

who gives a shit if doogwoman has more posts, they get off on stupid shit like this. This board is for higher discussion, not rah rah and pom-poms Damone. Go back to scalping earth-wind and fire tickets to high school kids. This isnt a high school pep rally against our rival. Lets get back to bashing the d-line and prepping for the inevitable letdown when we face a good defense, and can't run the football.

Fuck at least some highball tempo teams stack the backfield and pound the football. Sark just runs the ball to keep his horizontal passing game effective and the primary focus. I expected some 2-back and diamond formation football. Oregon is using Lyerla in that formation and its unstoppable. Sark needs to be innovative like that to win this conference, the best one in the land.

Fuck Wooching. Just keep him on special teams. Why use a lead blocker out of the spread, that takes a WR off the field. Why run the most effective play in football (bootleg to the TE or fullback/can. Hartvigson can block AND CATCH, so can Wooching, but why exploit the defense? Don't run a RB, HB, or TE screen either.

Illinois has better athletes than BSU. They might expose Sark's offense before we even reach pac12 play. Maybe Sark is hiding that portion of his Playbook before we reach pac12 play. I hope so. Lets see what Sark has up his sleeve. I'm willing to wait-and-see before I come uncounted on him. I picked him to win the north, I have to! ;)
    Shut the fuck up Davey!!!
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Northern Exposure.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    The gimmick offense
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Keep it going guys! Lets see if we can get more replies than they got at DDDOOOOGMAN!1!

who gives a shit if doogwoman has more posts, they get off on stupid shit like this. This board is for higher discussion, not rah rah and pom-poms Damone. Go back to scalping earth-wind and fire tickets to high school kids. This isnt a high school pep rally against our rival. Lets get back to bashing the d-line and prepping for the inevitable letdown when we face a good defense, and can't run the football.

Fuck at least some highball tempo teams stack the backfield and pound the football. Sark just runs the ball to keep his horizontal passing game effective and the primary focus. I expected some 2-back and diamond formation football. Oregon is using Lyerla in that formation and its unstoppable. Sark needs to be innovative like that to win this conference, the best one in the land.

Fuck Wooching. Just keep him on special teams. Why use a lead blocker out of the spread, that takes a WR off the field. Why run the most effective play in football (bootleg to the TE or fullback/can. Hartvigson can block AND CATCH, so can Wooching, but why exploit the defense? Don't run a RB, HB, or TE screen either.

Illinois has better athletes than BSU. They might expose Sark's offense before we even reach pac12 play. Maybe Sark is hiding that portion of his Playbook before we reach pac12 play. I hope so. Lets see what Sark has up his sleeve. I'm willing to wait-and-see before I come uncounted on him. I picked him to win the north, I have to! ;)
    whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

The Big Sky

Winner.
  • TitusPulloTitusPullo Member Posts: 146
    Big Sky you say?

http://www.uwdawgpound.com/2013/9/5/4698432/understanding-the-new-offense-a-syllabus
    derived from the college one-back spread offenses that were pioneered by the Snohomish County coaching mafia (Dennis Erickson, Mike Price, Keith Gilbertson) in the Big Sky conference in the late-1980s.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    So Easy Even Keith Price Can Do it?

Hi Hugh!
    koopdog said:

So Easy Even Keith Price Can Do it?

Hi Hugh!

That is the winner!!