Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wil Sark EVER utilize the middle of the field in passing game?

Sark used to destroy teams with Post routs, slants, skinny posts whatever route inside the hash marks.. Everything is essentially a long lateral to the sideline or bubble screen. Its becoming a problem.. When we play a real team (BSU wasn't really that good) , with a stout DL, fast DE's and linebackers and bump corners, we are fucked. Sark has not ran a post in 3 years. MAybe a handful of slants. And occasionally a streak or two. But he's ignoring 80% of the field in his passing game. Its so noticeable and pathetic I can only ask him, which I will at his 3rd post-game. At leather ill try.

Listen, Sark's cute little passing game is going to get snuffed out, possibly vs Illinois, but surely vs Stanford, Oregon, and ASU. ASU is going to crush Sark's new "de-emphasis on the oline, and hold Sankey to 40yds rushing. Why? Because their fast and physical corners and LBS are going to put a stop to Sarks safe little horizontal passing game, while Will Sutton eats Sankey up like a great white.

Hey Sark, you know why Oregon's chicken shit offense works? Because they dominate the line of scrimmage you fucking idiot coozie. Better implement a little more Wooching, maybe a little diamond formation, because the running game vs BSU is NOT going to fly in close games.

I hope you've got power packages because Oregon is using Lyerla as a fullback now, and its deadly. You see, Oregon always innovated. Sark just plays catch up, and is always a day late and a dollar short. We MUST have more 2-back power, and toss sweep type packages to win this conference.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    We're 1-0 in case you missed it
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    The Pac12 is a buzzsaw

Sark used to destroy teams with Post routs, slants, skinny posts whatever route inside the hash marks.. Everything is essentially a long lateral to the sideline or bubble screen. Its becoming a problem.. When we play a real team (BSU wasn't really that good) , with a stout DL, fast DE's and linebackers and bump corners, we are fucked. Sark has not ran a post in 3 years. MAybe a handful of slants. And occasionally a streak or two. But he's ignoring 80% of the field in his passing game. Its so noticeable and pathetic I can only ask him, which I will at his 3rd post-game. At leather ill try.

Listen, Sark's cute little passing game is going to get snuffed out, possibly vs Illinois, but surely vs Stanford, Oregon, and ASU. ASU is going to crush Sark's new "de-emphasis on the oline, and hold Sankey to 40yds rushing. Why? Because their fast and physical corners and LBS are going to put a stop to Sarks safe little horizontal passing game, while Will Sutton eats Sankey up like a great white.

Hey Sark, you know why Oregon's chicken shit offense works? Because they dominate the line of scrimmage you fucking idiot coozie. Better implement a little more Wooching, maybe a little diamond formation, because the running game vs BSU is NOT going to fly in close games.

I hope you've got power packages because Oregon is using Lyerla as a fullback now, and its deadly. You see, Oregon always innovated. Sark just plays catch up, and is always a day late and a dollar short. We MUST have more 2-back power, and toss sweep type packages to win this conference.

nttawwt
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    1. where you been? I started to think you were dead. 2. the bubble screens worked every time. there was no reason to try something different. you should call your plays based on what the D is giving you. and they gave up bubble screens every time.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Speaking of dead, where is Tailgater?
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

Hopefully, dead in a ditch.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    edited September 2013
    Like the down the middle 42 yd gain to Smith in 1st qtr.

Or the long ball down the middle that went just over Ross' head that should have been a TD.

This offense really sets up those plays.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,502 Standard Supporter
    You have to have a QB you can trust to throw over the middle. Tips and overthrows to the sidelines go out of bounds.
    edited September 2013

*Gurgle*?

Too soon?

• Can't we just enjoy being 1-0?
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam

And I missed you...like the desert missed the rain
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    ummm- the tight end was out, and the bubble was working. Why go away from it when they can't stop it? Why show more of your playbook when you don't have to? Do you know anything about football? Have you ever coached?
  • DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705

Can't we just enjoy being 1-0?

I hate this bored after a win.
  • Dawgtona said:

It's embarrassing after a win is what I'm hearing.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Apparently we collected almost 600 yds the wrong way.
    Dawgtona said:

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    DeepSeaZ said:

1. where you been? I started to think you were dead. 2. the bubble screens worked every time. there was no reason to try something different. you should call your plays based on what the D is giving you. and they gave up bubble screens every time.

Its about being prepared and diverse enough to beat pac12 teams. That BSU team would be. 500 in the Pac12. good teams are going to snuff out that shit Sark through out there. BTW, I'm happy and proud of my dawgs. However, this isn't doogman bungfucker. We CAN be critical here. Go back to doogman and bang your pom poms with those Rosetta cunts if you don't want to read critical posts. Its week 1. Sheesh