Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PICTURE THREAD - things more stout than Oregon's defence

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I remember that night well. I was wearing Duck gear. I saw the replay of Dixon's knee, grabbed my buddy, and ran for the exit. You don't mess around with people that paid $10 to be in the front row with an upset of that magnitude.
    So let me get this straight.

You were all the way in Arizona...paid for flight/hotel and the whole thing. Saw a replay of Dixon's knee and decided to say "screw it" this is going to end badly and these people are going to kick our ass.

I don't believe you.
    Upvoted for talking shit to Mooser, but it's actually worse than your account. Feeg went to Arizona.
  • Options
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I remember that night well. I was wearing Duck gear. I saw the replay of Dixon's knee, grabbed my buddy, and ran for the exit. You don't mess around with people that paid $10 to be in the front row with an upset of that magnitude.

You were all the way in Arizona...paid for flight/hotel and the whole thing. Saw a replay of Dixon's knee and decided to say "screw it" this is going to end badly and these people are going to kick our ass.

I don't believe you.
    Upvoted for talking shit to Mooser, but it's actually worse than your account. Feeg went to Arizona.
    *Mosster
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Dude tucson is straight dangerous to be at for an opposing fan. The truck stop u bottle chuckers combined with the local $10 fans are out for blood.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,003
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude tucson is straight dangerous to be at for an opposing fan. The truck stop u bottle chuckers combined with the local $10 fans are out for blood.

I always wondered if that was just for us. Other than being raped in the parking lot at Autzen, there is no worse stadium to get out of in the Pac than fucking Tucson. The nice thing is tho, UW usually is boat raced early, so an early slink out in the 3rd quarter usually allows one to miss the majority of the fucktards.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wildcat fans were quite docile in the 80s
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I don't believe you.

No hamster dick. I was a student at UA and lived two blocks away on 6th & Country Club. I went home right then because I knew the riff raff that fills that stadium would start freaking about the mid third once they realized they would win and you don't want to be around for that shit.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

HuskyJW said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I don't believe you.

No hamster dick. I was a student at UA and lived two blocks away on 6th & Country Club. I went home right then because I knew the riff raff that fills that stadium would start freaking about the mid third once they realized they would win and you don't want to be around for that shit.
    #Tucsonstrong
  • Options

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

HuskyJW said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I don't believe you.

If you are a student cheering for the other team in your own school's stadium you deserve to face the wrath of the riff raff.
    Context is important. During the latter days of the Willingham reign of terror, I cheered nearly every team the Huskies played.
    LOFL. You were cheering for what was best for your school. Nothing shameful in that.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2015
    Mosster47 said:

HuskyJW said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

I don't believe you.

I know you are being sarcastic but 6th and Country Club is 13 blocks from the stadium.