Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stanford-UW tickets are stupidly cheap. $6 at the lowest.

No joke.

http://www.stubhub.com/stanford-football-tickets/stanford-vs-washington-10-5-2013-4223732/

Hope to see some of you there. The place is usually filled with 50%+ visiting fans anyway.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited September 2013
    50% opposing is pretty damn close for the stands and tailgating in Palo Alto. My wife and I attended the 2011 UW game and the Cal game at the Farm and the the tailgating and stands were quite balanced.It is a pretty civil atmosphere as the P12 goes for sure. Side note: Get used to this look:

imageimage

There were clones everywhere you looked....the brown loafer, khaki short and polo attire. Our second trip confirmed it had reached epidemic levels.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I've been to Stanford once and Cal twice. Last time at Cal, dudes were snapping their fingers to signal their approval (like they do at hippy commune beat poetry jams) instead of clapping. About as civil as it gets. Very much a wine and cheese crowd, NTTAWWT.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Ha, that's definitely the look. I work down here and see it all the time. Actually I dress like it too ,so come at me bro.

Assuming we start 4-0, the prices will probably be raised significantly. Anyone know where the visitor section is?
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Both fan bases deserve 0-12, not that they would notice.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited September 2013
    Gladstone said:

Ha, that's definitely the look. I work down here and see it all the time. Actually I dress like it too ,so come at me bro.

Assuming we start 4-0, the prices will probably be raised significantly. Anyone know where the visitor section is?

No worries. My wife called it out to me on the way back home the first time. She's got more of the eye for that stuff - plus I was half-cocked and had my day-drinking game face on repping "Warshington" gear at a plunger-fest.

Sark had me questioning spending money on road Husky tickets after that Stanford game.... yet we still have tickets and flights to the Illini game. Glutton for punishment? Closet doog?

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    MisterEm said:

Gladstone said:

No worries. My wife called it out to me on the way back home the first time. She's got more of the eye for that stuff - plus I was half-cocked and had my day-drinking game face on repping "Warshington" gear at a plunger-fest.

Sark had me questioning spending money on road Husky tickets after that Stanford game.... yet we still have tickets and flights to the Illini game. Glutton for punishment? Closet doog?

Both.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    MisterEm said:

50% opposing is pretty damn close for the stands and tailgating in Palo Alto. My wife and I attended the 2011 UW game and the Cal game at the Farm and the the tailgating and stands were quite balanced.It is a pretty civil atmosphere as the P12 goes for sure. Side note: Get used to this look:

imageimage

There were clones everywhere you looked....the brown loafer, khaki short and polo attire. Our second trip confirmed it had reached epidemic levels.

This is almost as faggoty (75K) to wear to a football game as that other faggot (150K) that was poasted with the manikin beer bong.
  • MisterEm said:

imageimage

This is almost as faggoty (75K) to wear to a football game as that other faggot (150K) that was poasted with the manikin beer bong.
    If you don't understand that sorostitutes love these faggy "look at me I'm rich" outfits, then I can't help you.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    we live in Palo Alto and because of the really good home schedule for Stanford this year my wife begrudgingly bought us season tickets (she's a golden bear alum). The tickets arrived last week and came with khaki pants and a white polo shirt in the box!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Meek said:

we live in Palo Alto and because of the really good home schedule for Stanford this year my wife begrudgingly bought us season tickets (she's a golden bear alum). The tickets arrived last week and came with khaki pants and a white polo shirt in the box!

You gotta wear the Palo Alton uniform!

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,920 Founders Club
    I was at the 2011 plunger bowl as well. Stayed to the bitter end unlike some Canadians on this bored.

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    edited September 2013

I was at the 2011 plunger bowl as well. Stayed to the bitter end unlike some Canadians on this bored.

i tried to give you my cranky 1 1/2 year old for the 2nd half but you seemed to prefer hanging out with your brother.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    If you guys are gonna dis my sperry's, khaki shorts, and classy t-shirt poon slaying outfit, I'M OUT
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,920 Founders Club
    Meek said:

i tried to give you my cranky 1 1/2 year old for the 2nd half but you seemed to prefer hanging out with your brother.
    Human trafficking is illegal. HTH
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Meek said:

Drive across the bay bridge and back to give a fellow HHB and his bride a ride, then pop off!

TommySQC said:

Meek said:

Drive across the bay bridge and back to give a fellow HHB and his bride a ride, then pop off!

It's true, saw it with my own eyes.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TommySQC said:

Meek said:

Drive across the bay bridge and back to give a fellow HHB and his bride surprise anal, then pop off!

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Drive across the bay bridge and back to give a fellow HHB and his bride lana esurpis, then pop off!

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    is there a ribs n rickshaw special?