Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hugh is breaking down the WRs

2»

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    It's coaching... pease needs to coach somewhere else.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

It's coaching... pease needs to coach somewhere else.

You're saying Brent needs to Pease out?
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I called Hugh a whitey once. Softy came to his rescue and called me a racist. True story.

Hugh is right about the receivers being incompetent, but highlighting them as if they're the lone clusterfuck of the clusterfuck is pretty fucking dumb and detracts from the bigger fucking concern, which is THE ENTIRE FUCKING OFFENSE!

Fuck you whitey.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The playaction pass from the 1 yard line is kind of indicative of everything that is wrong with the offense at the moment as the instances where Smith does make a solid play call, the execution leaves a lot to be determined.

Browning pass was slightly underthrown and in the wrong location. Not great by him but also somewhat expected from a true frosh QB. He's not going to dime every throw.

Hall's play on the ball was beyond pathetic. Your first job as a WR is to catch the ball. Your second job if you can't do the first is make sure that the defense doesn't. Flat out tackling the DB there and taking a PI flag there isn't a terrible play. Not only does he let the INT happen, but he gives up over 20 yards on the return.

We've skewered Smith a ton on this board ... and usually with reason. But the general play I've seen from the WR position this year has been painful to watch. Pease was the other initial hire that was highly questioned. It is not surprising to me that 18 months later the hires we're still questioning are Smith and Pease.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

The playaction pass from the 1 yard line is kind of indicative of everything that is wrong with the offense at the moment as the instances where Smith does make a solid play call, the execution leaves a lot to be determined.

Browning pass was slightly underthrown and in the wrong location. Not great by him but also somewhat expected from a true frosh QB. He's not going to dime every throw.

Hall's play on the ball was beyond pathetic. Your first job as a WR is to catch the ball. Your second job if you can't do the first is make sure that the defense doesn't. Flat out tackling the DB there and taking a PI flag there isn't a terrible play. Not only does he let the INT happen, but he gives up over 20 yards on the return.

We've skewered Smith a ton on this board ... and usually with reason. But the general play I've seen from the WR position this year has been painful to watch. Pease was the other initial hire that was highly questioned. It is not surprising to me that 18 months later the hires we're still questioning are Smith and Pease Petersen.

FTFY
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2015
    The why the fuck is Daniels still playing tight end? This is clearly on our fucktarded coaching staff, Pete included. At least Daniles and Perkins can block, go after a ball and improve the run game
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

In defense of Huge Mellon

The best quote I ever heard from Millen was when Mitch asked him if he bought the Guerrero playboy issue and he said something to the effect of 'I saw that up close in her 20s. why would I pay to see a picture of it in her 40s?'