Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stop sucking browning's cock.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He's the best we have.

Give me some blow and put me in, I guarantee I'd lead a better drive than Browning did at the end of the game

#UncleRico
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,526
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    droggins said:

They could have won this game with Lindy. Fucking freshman QB.

I hope you're joking. Lindy is fucking terrible. He can't even throw accurate passes to uncovered receivers during warm ups, let alone in a game.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The board is very mercurial (and yeah I am guilty too during games). We wanted to kill everything after Boise CC. Last week: watch out, this is a top 15 team

"We" should be 3-1. We're 2-2. I'll see what happens in the next eight games.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The board is very mercurial (and yeah I am guilty too during games). We wanted to kill everything after Boise CC. Last week: watch out, this is a top 15 team

"We" were outplayed by Boise and Cal and lucky to have a chance at the end of either game.

Scoreboard.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,267
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

"We" were outplayed by Boise and Cal and lucky to have a chance at the end of either game.

Scoreboard.
    Should have grabbed Rypien instead.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Scoreboard.
    Fuck Rippin'. The OL sucks donkey dicks. The fact that Cal's DL was fucking on Browning almost immediately even when they only rushed 3 would have made any QB look like shit.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    H_D said:

Scoreboard.
    Fuck Rippin'. The OL sucks donkey dicks. The fact that Cal's DL was fucking on Browning almost immediately even when they only rushed 3 would have made any QB look like shit.
    Browning shit the bed like a bitch every time it mattered. When it didn't... he looked 'promising'.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

H_D said:

Scoreboard.
    Browning shit the bed like a bitch every time it mattered. When it didn't... he looked 'promising'.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary