Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Boise State vs. Virginia V's Game Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Yeah I was wrong, ND sucks. I guess that means GT sucks too because they got whipped for 3 and a half quarters in that game

I don't know who is good. I think Ohio State will find their stride. Michigan State is pretty good. They are well coached and Cook is a pretty good QB. LSU looks good, but their QB is really, really bad. The teams just don't seem that great the past few years. There is parity, but the elite teams have slipped.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Virginia reminds me of UW under Ty. They suck, but it's also obvious they quit and that their coach should have been long gone by now. Once they get a new warm body to coach, they will win 5-7 games next year and the new coach will get a lifetime extension. Kind of like Sark at UW.

Edit: How the fuck can a coach survive a 2-10 (0-8 in ACC) season in his fourth year?

Virginia cares about football a lot less than Washington does.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Yeah I was wrong, ND sucks. I guess that means GT sucks too because they got whipped for 3 and a half quarters in that game

I don't know who is good. I think Ohio State will find their stride. Michigan State is pretty good. They are well coached and Cook is a pretty good QB. LSU looks good, but their QB is really, really bad. The teams just don't seem that great the past few years. There is parity, but the elite teams have slipped.
    Agree 1000%.

The Pac-12 hasn't suddenly gotten better. The SEC has just regressed.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2015

Virginia reminds me of UW under Ty. They suck, but it's also obvious they quit and that their coach should have been long gone by now. Once they get a new warm body to coach, they will win 5-7 games next year and the new coach will get a lifetime extension. Kind of like Sark at UW.

Edit: How the fuck can a coach survive a 2-10 (0-8 in ACC) season in his fourth year?

Virginia cares about football a lot less than Washington does.
    Which is weird because they have a traditional #rapeculture in place going back to Thomas Jefferson v. Sally Hemings.