Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC Best Offense; UW Best Defense in PAC12 so far

13»

Comments

• Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Based off of the feverish doogery, tomorrow will either be full of lighter fluid and matches, or abundance.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Fairly certain this adjusts for strength of opponent. However PFF is often very misleading and this really doesn't mean much at this point in the season.
    I have been very impressed by the defense though
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Plus We only loose Feeney next year that's of importance. I'm freaking out.

Feeney is not of importance, neither is Littleman. They both suck, but in different ways.

Next year, we have back 6 players who will probably be legit All Pac-10 first team candidates on D... Qualls, Mathis, Victor, Bierria, Jones and Baker. There could be more... and most of those guys are juniors. Yikes.
    So Feeney and Littleton are unimportant, and Bierria will be a legit All-Pac-10 first team candidates next year.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

Plus We only loose Feeney next year that's of importance. I'm freaking out.

Feeney is not of importance, neither is Littleman. They both suck, but in different ways.

Next year, we have back 6 players who will probably be legit All Pac-10 first team candidates on D... Qualls, Mathis, Victor, Bierria, Jones and Baker. There could be more... and most of those guys are juniors. Yikes.
    So Feeney and Littleton are unimportant, and Bierria will be a legit All-Pac-10 first team candidates next year.

It's kind of pressing at this point, but Bierria looked really good last week against Utah State. Feeney is legitimately good and Littleton is a solid player, but I agree with Dennis that they aren't huge losses.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Pro Football Focus is the best in the bidness in advanced statistics and measures. This is their first full year in the CFB market. They grade every single play, it's really cool.

Based on the 0 comments that article had on their site, I can tell that they have highly regarded.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,110
    OZONE said:

Pro Football Focus is the best in the bidness in advanced statistics and measures. This is their first full year in the CFB market. They grade every single play, it's really cool.

Based on the 0 comments that article had on their site, I can tell that they have highly regarded.
    I would be more concerned that they are pro football focus and not college football focus
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

It's kind of pressing at this point, but Bierria looked really good last week against Utah State. Feeney is legitimately good and Littleton is a solid player, but I agree with Dennis that they aren't huge losses.

Bierria shows promise. But his tackling is erratic. Against the one decent team UW has played this year, his tackling was awful.

Littleton has been terrific. Feeney OTOH still looks to me like he still hasn't quite put it all together. Unbelievable ceiling though.

I guess the LB position is my one worry about the defense next year. Thompson-Timu-Littleton-Feeney leave big shoes to fill, and (other than Victor) I'm not really seeing the players to do it:

BUCK Potato? Sterk?
    ILB BBK? Bierria?
    MIK Victor
    OLB Bierria? Bartlett?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Flagged for thinking UW and USC have played teams that are worth a shit.

Bump.