Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruit of the week Jack Jones

DonaldJonesDonaldJones Member Posts: 70
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Testing 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvJtNnMoEC4

He may be the best DB I have seen this year

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvJtNnMoEC4

He may be the best DB I have seen this year

He's good. :(
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Not leaving LA. 99.81% SC to join Adoree and Iman Marshall, who are just as good.

SC is going to have the best set of corners in the country.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I agree. Check out my post on Kentrell Love. He has the potential to be right up there with him.

I guess I was just butt-hurt over losing Eletise and getting Nick Harris and Nik Little (which still doesn't make any damn sense), then we got Kentrell and I lost it for some reason.

The kid is absolutely fantastic. Very impressive. I'm glad I looked again. Classic CP recruit... is a baller, but also has fantastic physical characteristics and clearly plays with passion.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2015
    DeepSeaZ said:

You mean most physically gifted. However, the coaching staff will let them down and they will be mediocre to terrible.

Not leaving LA. 99.81% SC to join Adoree and Iman Marshall, who are just as good.

Peters, trufant and ducre did fine under sarks staff. I hate sark too it developing corners was not an issue when Wilcox ran the defense. Just sayin.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

DeepSeaZ said:

You mean most physically gifted. However, the coaching staff will let them down and they will be mediocre to terrible.

Peters, trufant and ducre did fine under sarks staff. I hate sark too it developing corners was not an issue when Wilcox ran the defense. Just sayin.
    This is fair commentary. Whether the talent of the players translated into wins over losses is another story. But something about Sark's style attracted great CB recruits.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

DeepSeaZ said:

Ducre was seriously wasted here (could have used a redshirt...), but can't argue with the other two.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Ducre was seriously wasted here (could have used a redshirt...), but can't argue with the other two.
    He was pretty solid by his senior year though. Should have redshirted yes.