Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No stats posted at Husky Stadium.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
The old Husky Stadium posted statistics (rushing yards, passing yards, total yards, etc.) as the game wore on. We used to enjoy keeping track of how both teams were doing, AND I think it helped keep fans educated/informed.

I can't believe they removed that feature. Bullshit.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They didn't remove it, but the board it was supposed to be on wasn't working.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

How do you know this? Was it one of the screens on either side of the football offices?
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Passion said:

How do you know this? Was it one of the screens on either side of the football offices?
    It was supposed to be... but the system supposedly went down an hour before the game.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Fleenor and I knew this was going to happen before construction on the new stadium had even started. I just didn't want to be negative before the grand opening.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Passion said:

Fleenor and I knew this was going to happen before construction on the new stadium had even started. I just didn't want to be negative before the grand opening.
    Yep, pretty sure Fleenor reported this shit right after Adam Jude twatted it.