Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dooging like a MFer

2»

Comments

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    dflea said:

We should beat that team every fucking time. And not just beat, we should buttfuck them right there on TV.

"We" should beat them every time 15 years ago. It's been a long time since "we" win the games "we're" supposed to win handily. Take the chastity belt off and let it rage.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    edited September 2015
    dflea said:

Well, it IS pretty fucking doogish to be all "tent in my sweatpants" over beating Utah State.

We should beat that team every fucking time. And not just beat, we should buttfuck them right there on TV.

We came pretty close to it I guess - and you can see that this team is starting to not look like of bunch of pansy asses any more.

I just don't know if that was a sweatpants boner worthy game. We're supposed to do that shit. It's like the parent on TV bragging that they take care of their kids. Well, that's what you're supposed to do, fucker!

I see progress. But we need to beat conference teams before I'm going to ruin any sweatpants. I'm almost 50 so it takes more than USU to make my sticker peck up.

flea, its not the win over Utah State that has my crusteez tenting... it is that the process is taking shape, the one that in the foreseeable future takes us to a pac 12 title game and the final 4. If we play Boise State yesterday, we win. The improvement is obvious, especially at QB. The O line will get there soon. Then the running game.

The defense is still solid and will get better.

Agreed that a win over Utah State isn't boner worthy. What is boner worthy is Browning's attitude and the hunger this team is starting to play with.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I'm dooging for 2016.

I'm roobing pretty hard this year and next. #MyRebels and String are looking unstoppable in the best conference in America. Everyone loves Saturdays in the South. Everyone loves polo shirts, khakis, and sperrys. Everyone loves the SEC.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

PurpleJ said:

I'm dooging for 2016.

I'm roobing pretty hard this year and next. #MyRebels and String are looking unstoppable in the best conference in America. Everyone loves Saturdays in the South. Everyone loves polo shirts, khakis, and sperrys. Everyone loves the SEC.
    If I have to look at one more of these floppy haired, tie-wearing, julep-drinking cunts during a game I think I'm going to have a stroke.