Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

aggie fan here, let's talk football!

I have watched a lot of UW games (went to school at UO). I'm excited for the game this week. I noticed in the other thread about the 420 guy that some of you want to talk real football, so I'm here to answer any questions about our team/coach/town/school.

Comments

• doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,197 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2015
    I'll bite - what changed between barely beating an FCS team and playing Utah close on the road?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    I know USU gets some players back for the UW game. Are any good?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter
    QAA said:

Subpar, as is the tail gating.

I thought that is an acceptable, if not encouraged, alternative in your part of the country.
  • QAAQAA Member Posts: 4

Yes, Hunter Sharp is probably the best offensive player on the team. We had 3 QBs lost to season ending injuries last year, but he still managed to put up 1000 yards. With the 2nd string qb, he had a 4 game series of 38 catches 450 yards against Wake Forrest (top 15 pass D at the time), BYU, Air Force (another top one IIRC), and Arkansas state.

We also return a starting OL and some depth players.

QAA said:

Subpar, as is the tail gating.

I thought that is an acceptable, if not encouraged, alternative in your part of the country.
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

going to a meeting. be back in about 30 mins.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    QAA said:

going to a meeting. be back in about 30 mins.
    Would have respect for you if said be back in about 30 mins ... blonde
  • QAAQAA Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2015
    well I'm back. working late today so I can get some comp time, so I'll be around. It's a rainy day in jamaica, but it feels a little different than the PNW.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    How many of the Negroes on your team are Mormons?
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,612
    What do you think the spread and O/U should be?
    QAA said:

well I'm back. working late today so I can get some comp time, so I'll be around. It's a rainy day in jamaica, but it feels a little different than the PNW.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

How many of the Negroes on your team are Mormons?

The O/U is .5
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 585
    QAA said:

How watah walk go a punkin belly. Mi old, but mi nuh cold, every dawg has his day and every puss his 4 o'clock. Mi throw mi corn, but me no call no fowl, fire deh a mus-mus tail him tink a cool breeze. BOOOOOYYYYYY!

And just remember this; cock mouth kill cock...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,363 Founders Club
    JECAR said:

QAA said:

How watah walk go a punkin belly. Mi old, but mi nuh cold, every dawg has his day and every puss his 4 o'clock. Mi throw mi corn, but me no call no fowl, fire deh a mus-mus tail him tink a cool breeze. BOOOOOYYYYYY!

I don't know what just happened here but I am mildly stiff.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Swaye said:

JECAR said:

QAA said:

I don't know what just happened here but I am mildly stiff.
    You must still be young.
  • SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    OP went to UO and a fan of Utah State?

It's sad to see how far Warshington has fallen FYFMFE
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    QAA said:

I have watched a lot of UW games (went to school at UO). I'm excited for the game this week. I noticed in the other thread about the 420 guy that some of you want to talk real football, so I'm here to answer any questions about our team/coach/town/school.

There are 16 animals and animal products mentioned in the Book of Mormon

Ass
    Bull
    Calf
    Cattle
    Cow
    Butter
    Elephants
    Milk
    Flocks
    Goat (The Nephites claimed to have found the domestic goat.)
    Herds
    Horse (The horse plays a major role in the Nephite and Lamanite societies.)
    Ox
    Sheep (This was a major animal in the Book of Mormon.)
    Sow
    Swine

Does your coach review these before the game?