Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pete don't like frustrated mopers

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/college/pac-12/university-of-washington/huskies-insider-blog/article35244066.html
(On if Dwayne Washington has been frustrated with his performance so far) “And he’s still got a couple of touchdowns and he still did a pretty good job and it’s game two and if guys are frustrated right now I think we’ve got the wrong mentality. What we need to do is just keep working. This is a long season. I’ve said that a thousand times to you guys and ten thousand times to our guys. That’s what they need to do. Just keep working. Just keep getting better. At the end of this process we’ll look back and see how it was.”

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Is Feces Throat Victor still in the doghouse?
  • sjdsjd Member Posts: 270

http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/college/pac-12/university-of-washington/huskies-insider-blog/article35244066.html

(On if Dwayne Washington has been frustrated with his performance so far) “And he’s still got a couple of touchdowns and he still did a pretty good job and it’s game two and if guys are frustrated right now I think we’ve got the wrong mentality. What we need to do is just keep working. This is a long season. I’ve said that a thousand times to you guys and ten thousand times to our guys. That’s what they need to do. Just keep working. Just keep getting better. At the end of this process we’ll look back and see how it was.”
    Translation? Pull the "frustration" out of your ass, STFU and get better.

• SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    M
    sjd said:

Translation? Pull the "frustration" out of your ass, STFU and LEAVE

Obvious fix

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

Brandon Beaver is added to the moped list (Originally had Washington and Feeney on it from the Boise game).

Beaver moped off the field after he missed a tackle on a designed corner blitz where he had to cover the player the corner left. He got pulled right away and lolligagged off the field.

In his defense anybody named Beaver is pretty much destined to be a shitty football player...
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    2001400ex said:

Brandon Beaver is added to the moped list (Originally had Washington and Feeney on it from the Boise game).

Beaver moped off the field after he missed a tackle on a designed corner blitz where he had to cover the player the corner left. He got pulled right away and lolligagged off the field.

In his defense anybody named Beaver recruited by Sark is pretty much destined to be a shitty football player...
    Huge relief to DJ Beavers, no doubt.
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797
    It's not too hard to read between the lines from Peterman's TE remarks that Daniels has lost some luster with the coaching staff. Moper? Loafer? I'd add him to the list with Feeney and DWarsh as guys who need to get it turned around for UW to have a successful season.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    PurpleJ said:

Let's beat everyone with tire irons just to be sure. Start with Pool Boy and work our way down.

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

It's not too hard to read between the lines from Peterman's TE remarks that Daniels has lost some luster with the coaching staff. Moper? Loafer? I'd add him to the list with Feeney and DWarsh as guys who need to get it turned around for UW to have a successful season.

I've been wondering about that since Daniels plays on every special teams snap besides PKs, but doesn't seem to be doing anything with the offense.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    His blocking at BSJC was atrocious. Not surprised his mins were cut against CSUS. Pretty sure Pete would prefer him to respond by practicing harder and forcing the issue.