Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kasen Williams still on track to score in the red zone this year

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

WHAT DOES THAT ASSHOLE DNC HAVE TO SAY NOW?????

Seriously though did you actually think Kasen would make the SEAHAWKS roster. He might be a NFL player but no way can the Seahawks keep like 8 WRs.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dnc said:

Seriously though did you actually think Kasen would make the SEAHAWKS roster. He might be a NFL player but no way can the Seahawks keep like 8 WRs.
    So that would mean that he's not a NFL player if he's not on a NFL roster
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

LIFPO. Jermaine Kearse wasn't on an NFL roster at this poont in his career either, and he's not great, but he's certainly an NFL player.

Kasen is probably an NFL player at some poont. He's not a special talent though.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Some other team might snatch him up.
    Cleared waivers, added to practice squad, along with Kevin Smith.

Interesting they'd go with two receivers on the 10 man PS given they already have Richardson coming in midyear to bump somebody off the active roster. Means Kasen is no better than the Seahawks #8 receiver and maybe #9.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

LIFPO. Jermaine Kearse wasn't on an NFL roster at this poont in his career either, and he's not great, but he's certainly an NFL player.

Kasen is probably an NFL player at some poont. He's not a special talent though.
    I think he has a lot more in him than he's shown. He was a Sark player who admittedly didn't practice or train hard. Then he completely fucked up his foot.

Similar to Kearse, I think he can hurt guys in single coverage as a #3 or #4 option. He can go up and get the ball and he can make tough catches. He's more talented than the typical practice squad WR.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Another thing to consider if how much different the WR group could look next year. Baldwin, Richardson, and Lockett are the only ones locked up. Kearse's will be a free agent. At least one of Ricardo Lockette and Chris Matthews will be gone. Both are on one year deals. BJ Daniels could possibly be passed up.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

I think he has a lot more in him than he's shown. He was a Sark player who admittedly didn't practice or train hard. Then he completely fucked up his foot.

Similar to Kearse, I think he can hurt guys in single coverage as a #3 or #4 option. He can go up and get the ball and he can make tough catches. He's more talented than the typical practice squad WR.
    Agree. And he has better hands than Kearse, though Kearse runs better routes. But if Kasen is willing to start putting in the work to change that, his ceiling is higher than Kearse's.

• Options

Another thing to consider if how much different the WR group could look next year. Baldwin, Richardson, and Lockett are the only ones locked up. Kearse's will be a free agent. At least one of Ricardo Lockette and Chris Matthews will be gone. Both are on one year deals. BJ Daniels could possibly be passed up.

Yeah I think Kearse is done, he's going to want more money than he's worth IMO. I'm actually surprised Lockette's still on the team now, I agree he's gone next year. I'm hoping Matthews is retained but you're right he's a free agent so who knows.

It would not shock me at all if Kasen is the number 5 receiver going into next season. But it wouldn't shock me if Smith is either. I think Smith has some real potential as well - again, not a special talent, but a guy who can contribute.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Yeah I think Kearse is done, he's going to want more money than he's worth IMO. I'm actually surprised Lockette's still on the team now, I agree he's gone next year. I'm hoping Matthews is retained but you're right he's a free agent so who knows.

It would not shock me at all if Kasen is the number 5 receiver going into next season. But it wouldn't shock me if Smith is either. I think Smith has some real potential as well - again, not a special talent, but a guy who can contribute.
    This thread breaking down the battle for the #5 WR position on the Seahawks in 2016 is worse than every @d2d v @2001400ex thread combined.

Fuck off.
  • Options

dnc said:

This thread breaking down the battle for the #5 WR position on the Seahawks in 2016 is worse than every @d2d v @2001400ex thread combined.

Fuck off.

Annoying the annoyer. Never been so proud.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Fuck off.
    Free pub!!