Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#MyBrowning

2»

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,797

Penace said:

the line play was acceptable. the scheme was light my ass on fire with acid bad. I had hopes that smiff would improve and i was shockingly wrong

No offense personally, but I wish I could flag that poast 100 times. I chose not to say 200 because maybe you were watching a different feed than I was. But to say the offensive line play was acceptable...what is unacceptable to you then? 0 rushing yards on 20 carries? Or is that Still acceptable because the total doesn't have a minus sign in front of it? Because apparently 29 yards on 22 rushes is. And so is 1 rushing first down (which happened to be a broken play where the qb ran for it). And I guess so is 1.3 yards per rush.

#Doogish
    They were talking about pass pro. But drone on.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited September 2015
    section8 said:

Kid is a fucking winner. Now if only our retard of an OC could realize he needs to LEAVE!

Not gonna lie, my sweatpants got a little tighter reading that. A Sark QB would never be caught dead saying that.

*P.S. Vanilla sucks donkey dick
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    dnc said:

AEB said:

That was a rough game 1, but gotta let him throw on 3rd with 21 secs to go.

With no timeouts after he just took two dumb sacks? They had to spike it there. Spiked it too soon, but had to spike it.
    Fair, but I appreciate that he was pissed Pete took the ball out of his hands. At least he gave a fuck and wanted to try and win it.