Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guess the play on which I destroyed my TV.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bump. Are we ever going to get the answer, or do we really have to keep guessing?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Tell us what kind of phone you have. I'm in the market for a new phone and durability is my main concern.

If you can throw your phone at your TV 150+ times in a 3 hour span and still take pictures of that high quality, I want in.

There's this little company out of Cupertino, CA that makes an interesting product called an iPhone. I don't know how to pronounce it, ip-hone, or something like that. They are obscure from what I understand, but fuck if it isn't a great little product.
  • 90sHuskyFan90sHuskyFan Member Posts: 215

Oh, so I'm not watching any games today because my TV doesn't work, I might walk over to the game here.

The play on which I threw my phone at my TV, thus resulting in it being only audio was when we were down 16-10 and Jake Browning had a clear path to a first down on 3rd and 4 and backed up and threw the ball out of the back of the endzone.

I thought you were going to say the coin toss.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Did you hear the Eagles released Tebow?
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

dhdawg said:

Oh, so I'm not watching any games today because my TV doesn't work, I might walk over to the game here.

The play on which I threw my phone at my TV, thus resulting in it being only audio was when we were down 16-10 and Jake Browning had a clear path to a first down on 3rd and 4 and backed up and threw the ball out of the back of the endzone.

Gilmore was trying to convince everyone that was a good decision.
    Gilmore also thought that Mickens was a playmaker
    That was the worst part of an awful broadcast. Calling for the coaches to feed Mickens the ball all game. Then some dude on Twitter trying to tell me Mickens is a dynamic player that "stretches the field well." I should've spiked my phone right then and there.
    we dont have plays that stretch the field.

Hth the dipshits calling the game.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Your all fags for listening to Gilmore.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

dhdawg said:

Gilmore was trying to convince everyone that was a good decision.
    Gilmore also thought that Mickens was a playmaker
    That was the worst part of an awful broadcast. Calling for the coaches to feed Mickens the ball all game. Then some dude on Twitter trying to tell me Mickens is a dynamic player that "stretches the field well." I should've spiked my phone right then and there.
    Make sure you consult with Dennis and make sure your phone can withstand that kind of abuse first. He seems to have that shit figured out.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,968
    topdawgnc said:

I don't get it.

It's been 11 years of this shit show and you are getting that worked up ...

Fuck, I expect it.

Yeah this.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited September 2015
    Accumulation. Straw finally broke the camel's back.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971

Gilmore crying for Mickens to get involved got its just desserts when he had a completely open field to the inside and a seal block from Lenius, then he chose to go lateral toward the sideline, run backwards around Lenius where there was no hole and run out of bounds after a gain of 3. Instead of a touchdown if he'd just ran straight.

Great analysis Gilmore you sack of shit.

I agree on this. I think there were two screens where mickens didn't follow his blockers, bounced outside for no gain
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

An excellent choice.

My wife thought I was having a grand mal seizure on that play because I lost my fucking mind and was writhing in a combination of rage and disbelief.