Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rubbing Rosen Wrong

2»

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,304
    I say what I said because I was at the Texas game and I watched UCLA totally shift their offense and game plan once Hundley went down. very conservative, very field position based. It was ugly, but it was a win.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    AZDuck said:
    Yeah the two main story lines out fall camp is the defense looks significantly improved now with a real DC, and that it's a legitimate QB competition now with Rosen and Neu. It wasn't close in spring, now it is. Crap.

I still think it'll be Rosen, but it's not #cookit anymore from what I'm hearing.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited August 2015

I admittedly never watched his tape, and I'm sure if he's the consensus #1 qb his hs film is incredible anyway. I just found it a little premature that the broons automatically assumed a true freshman was going to step in and there would be no drop off. And Hundley was overrated anyway.

I'm sure Rosen will end up being a great QB and maybe will have a pretty decent FR year. But Broons automatically assuming he was going to step in seamlessly because he was rated high while basically WDWHA'ing Hundley was/is FS in my opinion.

They concluded it because our other options arent pac12 level talent, Neu and Faful are probably walk-ons at any other pac12 school, maybe not even FBS caliber.

Charlie Strong didn't seem to notice it, but Neu has a Miley Cyrus level arm. If he starts it will severely limit what the offense can do, just like Miley's arm limited what babushka could do.

I admittedly never watched his tape, and I'm sure if he's the consensus #1 qb his hs film is incredible anyway. I just found it a little premature that the broons automatically assumed a true freshman was going to step in and there would be no drop off. And Hundley was overrated anyway.

I'm sure Rosen will end up being a great QB and maybe will have a pretty decent FR year. But Broons automatically assuming he was going to step in seamlessly because he was rated high while basically WDWHA'ing Hundley was/is FS in my opinion.

They concluded it because our other options arent pac12 level talent, Neu and Faful are probably walk-ons at any other pac12 school, maybe not even FBS caliber.

Charlie Strong didn't seem to notice it, but Neu has a Miley Cyrus level arm. If he starts it will severely limit what the offense can do, just like Miley's arm limited what babushka could do.
    Charlies boys did notice and that's why they bit so hard on that pump fake double move FTW.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Any doubt that Mora would have been run out of Seattle by now. I remember the faggot 12 fans getting all bent about some dirt bag remark.

He was already run out for being a shitty coach. And the 12's didn't give a shit about the Seahawks back when Mora was coach.
    He needed more time.

Firing him after one year to hire Pete was one of the great moves of all time. Most organizations would lack the guts to do so

But he wasn't fired when he made the remark and 12s have been with us always
    He probably did need more time. But after he was named coach in waiting, the team went 4-12. He coached the DB's of a team that had the worst pass defense in the NFL. Then Mora went 5-11 with quite a few plungerings. Ruskell was fired and it was time to clean house.

And 12's were a thing since the Kingdome years, but there weren't many of them. I went to a game in Carroll's first year. The stadium was maybe 2/3 full. Nobody really gave a fuck. A guy wearing a Steelers jersey sat a couple rows in front of me. Nobody said shit to him.
    Are they supposed to? TUFF fans are supposed to give opposing teams fans shit?

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Same thing with Oregon fans and Vernon Adams.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

At least Moras talks shit to his QBs FACE! And not like fat Armenian cream pie fuckhole and his "quite honestly the QB play hasn't been up to my standards and not up to their standards I think sometimes maybe" bullshit.

Makes me wish Sark took the Raider's job instead of Kiffen.

God, that would've been entertaining if we cared about Sark or the Raiders back then.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    TommySQC said:

Any doubt that Mora would have been run out of Seattle by now. I remember the faggot 12 fans getting all bent about some dirt bag remark.

He was already run out for being a shitty coach. And the 12's didn't give a shit about the Seahawks back when Mora was coach.
    He needed more time.

Firing him after one year to hire Pete was one of the great moves of all time. Most organizations would lack the guts to do so

But he wasn't fired when he made the remark and 12s have been with us always
    He probably did need more time. But after he was named coach in waiting, the team went 4-12. He coached the DB's of a team that had the worst pass defense in the NFL. Then Mora went 5-11 with quite a few plungerings. Ruskell was fired and it was time to clean house.

And 12's were a thing since the Kingdome years, but there weren't many of them. I went to a game in Carroll's first year. The stadium was maybe 2/3 full. Nobody really gave a fuck. A guy wearing a Steelers jersey sat a couple rows in front of me. Nobody said shit to him.
    Are they supposed to? TUFF fans are supposed to give opposing teams fans shit?

I didn't then and wouldn't now, but the drunk hicks from Maple Valley that are now 12's would.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited August 2015

AZDuck said:
    Yeah the two main story lines out fall camp is the defense looks significantly improved now with a real DC, and that it's a legitimate QB competition now with Rosen and Neu. It wasn't close in spring, now it is. Crap.

I still think it'll be Rosen, but it's not #cookit anymore from what I'm hearing.
    Sounds like they are buying in. Sticking around school for the S&C program. Working harder than ever.

New DC. New scheme. New attitude.

#OssaiHeart
    #DennisonLunchPailTUFF
    MisterEm said:

AZDuck said:

Sounds like they are buying in. Sticking around school for the S&C program. Working harder than ever.

New DC. New scheme. New attitude.

#OssaiHeart
    #DennisonLunchPailTUFF
    Did you know Ed Donatell was a DC in the NFL?!?!??!

Beer me while I woof!
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    Penace said:

remember some of you homos sat outside of moras house at 430 am with a fucking birthday cake

Lighten up, Francis