Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time to Embarrass Yourself Again!!! Predict UW's 2015 team record!!!

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2015
    7-6 (it's like Sark never left!)
    HFNY said:

I agree with you about going 6-6 regular season and then beating a team from a lower conference in a crappy bowel.

However, I think our D will be better than you project. Even though it's in Boise, I highly doubt our D will give up 38 points to the Buckin' Bronks.

Same for WSU. They scored only 13 on UW last year, 17 in 2013, and 31 when absolutely everything went wrong for Sloppy Steve in the 2nd half (cue lawnmower gif / rippin' it)

Even under Nick Holt's Tuff D, they only scored 21 in 2011.

Houhusky said:

Apr 25th Spring Football Game - Loss

The "preseason" isn't really worth much analysis, we are going to lose to @BSU with either a shitty QB, a inexperienced QB, or abundance. Sac St., Utah St. and Cal provides a nice bumper crop of non conference wins this year though.
    Fri, Sep 04 @ BSU - Loss 38 - 24
    Sat, Sep 12 Sacramento State - Win 44 - 17
    Sat, Sep 19 Utah State - Win 38 - 14
    Sat, Sep 26 Cal - Win 38 - 24

Mother fucking 3 game losing streak again. Sark in Thursday night bullshit time wont blow this game, USC will likely be ranked in the top 10 and Sark will have 12 days to fully detox after his ASU binge drinking win to prep for his old school. Oregon will plunger as always. UW catches Stanford after a Thursday night game against UCLA giving them a few more days to prep and heal for us. Stanford has a mediocre coach and shitty fans but they are still a team made mostly of TUFF white liberal lineman that will kick your teeth in. Our babushka offense that makes no fucking sense will continue to put up shit numbers.
    Thu, Oct 8 @ USC - Loss 38 - 14
    Sat, Oct 17 Oregon - Loss 42 - 17
    Sat, Oct 24 @ Stanford - Loss 24 - 10

After the UW traditional mid-season 3 game losing streak we get a not so surprising bonus loss when UW runs into a hot Arizona team that plays Oregon State, Colorado, and WSU leading up to a plungering on Montlake soon not to be forgotten.
    Sat, Oct 31 Arizona - Loss 44 - 14

The season is already over, but Babushka finally changes QB and figures out that maybe UW should run the ball more and only really ever throw the football to Darrel Daniels, String, and Pettis.
    Sat, Nov 7 Utah - Win 27 - 14
    Sat, Nov 14 @ Arizona St. - Loss 26 - 10

Fuck everything about this season, the last two games aren't even worth talking about and barely warrant a prediction, OSU and WSU are the epitome of Pac11 dreck
    Sat, Nov 21 @ OSU - Win 37 - 17
    Fri, Nov 27 WSU - Win 44 - 27

4-5 in conference (3rd in the north!!!!)
    6 - 6 Overall (who gives a fuck about the Kraft fight Hunger Bowl Game but we likely run into a shit team from a shit conference so we probably finish 7-6)

The Heat Death of the universe cant happen soon enough

Maybe I was a bit hard on our defense but BSU averaged 44 points per game in their 12 wins last year and were only held below 36 points 3 times last year (2 losses).

Dont underestimate WSUs ability to put up a bunch of irrelivant garbage time points after we pull our starters.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    But in the 2 games they played against Big 5 teams (Ole Miss and Arizona), they averaged 25.5 points.

Plus they have a new QB (who has less career passing attempts than Lindquist) and a smattering of players trying to replace stud RB Jay Ajayi.

And I agree with you about WSU's garbage point scoring in general, but they haven't shown it against UW the last few years b/c their points scored in the AC don't reflect that. I'd guess that since it's a rivalry game and also the last game of the regular season before a 3-4 week layoff, UW coaches don't normally call off the Dawgs (like that?) like they would during the regular season when another opponent (and likely better one too) are on the schedule in 7 days.
    Houhusky said:

HFNY said:

I agree with you about going 6-6 regular season and then beating a team from a lower conference in a crappy bowel.

However, I think our D will be better than you project. Even though it's in Boise, I highly doubt our D will give up 38 points to the Buckin' Bronks.

Same for WSU. They scored only 13 on UW last year, 17 in 2013, and 31 when absolutely everything went wrong for Sloppy Steve in the 2nd half (cue lawnmower gif / rippin' it)

Even under Nick Holt's Tuff D, they only scored 21 in 2011.

Houhusky said:

Apr 25th Spring Football Game - Loss

The "preseason" isn't really worth much analysis, we are going to lose to @BSU with either a shitty QB, a inexperienced QB, or abundance. Sac St., Utah St. and Cal provides a nice bumper crop of non conference wins this year though.
    Fri, Sep 04 @ BSU - Loss 38 - 24
    Sat, Sep 12 Sacramento State - Win 44 - 17
    Sat, Sep 19 Utah State - Win 38 - 14
    Sat, Sep 26 Cal - Win 38 - 24

Mother fucking 3 game losing streak again. Sark in Thursday night bullshit time wont blow this game, USC will likely be ranked in the top 10 and Sark will have 12 days to fully detox after his ASU binge drinking win to prep for his old school. Oregon will plunger as always. UW catches Stanford after a Thursday night game against UCLA giving them a few more days to prep and heal for us. Stanford has a mediocre coach and shitty fans but they are still a team made mostly of TUFF white liberal lineman that will kick your teeth in. Our babushka offense that makes no fucking sense will continue to put up shit numbers.
    Thu, Oct 8 @ USC - Loss 38 - 14
    Sat, Oct 17 Oregon - Loss 42 - 17
    Sat, Oct 24 @ Stanford - Loss 24 - 10

After the UW traditional mid-season 3 game losing streak we get a not so surprising bonus loss when UW runs into a hot Arizona team that plays Oregon State, Colorado, and WSU leading up to a plungering on Montlake soon not to be forgotten.
    Sat, Oct 31 Arizona - Loss 44 - 14

The season is already over, but Babushka finally changes QB and figures out that maybe UW should run the ball more and only really ever throw the football to Darrel Daniels, String, and Pettis.
    Sat, Nov 7 Utah - Win 27 - 14
    Sat, Nov 14 @ Arizona St. - Loss 26 - 10

Fuck everything about this season, the last two games aren't even worth talking about and barely warrant a prediction, OSU and WSU are the epitome of Pac11 dreck
    Sat, Nov 21 @ OSU - Win 37 - 17
    Fri, Nov 27 WSU - Win 44 - 27

4-5 in conference (3rd in the north!!!!)
    6 - 6 Overall (who gives a fuck about the Kraft fight Hunger Bowl Game but we likely run into a shit team from a shit conference so we probably finish 7-6)

The Heat Death of the universe cant happen soon enough

Maybe I was a bit hard on our defense but BSU averaged 44 points per game in their 12 wins last year and were only held below 36 points 3 times last year (2 losses).

Dont underestimate WSUs ability to put up a bunch of irrelivant garbage time points after we pull our starters.
  • Options
    Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    9-4
    haie said:

Boise - Fuck them. UW has better athletes, and their coaches. Get it the fuck done. W
    BallSac State - Scrimmage. W
    Utah State - Struggle in this game but win by a small margin. W
    Cal - Dissly goes Timothy Treadwell on Goff. W
    USC - Sark gets those faggots up for this game like he does once or twice a year. L
    Oregon - Nothing to say here. L
    Stanford - Stanford plays down to UW like they've been prone to do. Upset of the season for UW. W
    Arizona - They got lucky last year, it's at home, and the coaching staff starts to look like they're who we thought they were. W

Momentary break for all the doogs to JO to 6-2 start with blowouts to Oregon and USC

Utah - I've never been a believer in them; they take a step back with more sexual tension between Whittinham and the AD. Oh yeah and they generally have a hard time against UW and Wazzu (lol). W
    ASU - UW doesn't play well on offense and the D gets gassed, except that it's the truth this time and not the team just quitting on Sark. Chest loses his shit on the subsequent podcast. L
    Land Grant Twins - UW bounces back from a shitty loss and plunger fucks both teams, Oregon State is terrible from the coaching transition and Wazzu's D gets run over. WW

Bowl Game - UW gets the classiest team and coach in America and fucking rolls them because Riley. W

10-3, Cornell gets a message from God that UW football is back and that he/she/it? has simultaneous heart attacks planned for Sark, Try, and Gilby to make up for the last 15 years.

Mostly agree with this. You guys aren't as bad off as you think you are, you've just been kicked slapped around too much by your two dads. As for the Coogs, I think we win 3 game again this year and after next year the school finds a way to fire Leach. I don't know how, but it happens. We want to win at football despite the futility.

If there is a program that is well and truly fucked and just happy to be in the pac 12, it's Colorado.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Garbage in. Garbage out.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

haie said:

Boise - Fuck them. UW has better athletes, and their coaches. Get it the fuck done. W
    USC - Sark gets those faggots up for this game like he does once or twice a year. L
    Stanford - Stanford plays down to UW like they've been prone to do. Upset of the season for UW. W
    Arizona - They got lucky last year, it's at home, and the coaching staff starts to look like they're who we thought they were. W

Momentary break for all the doogs to JO to 6-2 start with blowouts to Oregon and USC

Utah - I've never been a believer in them; they take a step back with more sexual tension between Whittinham and the AD. Oh yeah and they generally have a hard time against UW and Wazzu (lol). W
    ASU - UW doesn't play well on offense and the D gets gassed, except that it's the truth this time and not the team just quitting on Sark. Chest loses his shit on the subsequent podcast. L
    Land Grant Twins - UW bounces back from a shitty loss and plunger fucks both teams, Oregon State is terrible from the coaching transition and Wazzu's D gets run over. WW

Bowl Game - UW gets the classiest team and coach in America and fucking rolls them because Riley. W

10-3, Cornell gets a message from God that UW football is back and that he/she/it? has simultaneous heart attacks planned for Sark, Try, and Gilby to make up for the last 15 years.

Mostly agree with this. You guys aren't as bad off as you think you are, you've just been kicked slapped around too much by your two dads. As for the Coogs, I think we win 3 game again this year and after next year the school finds a way to fire Leach. I don't know how, but it happens. We want to win at football despite the futility.

If there is a program that is well and truly fucked and just happy to be in the pac 12, it's Colorado.
    Agree. IMO, It's going to come down to QB development. Hopefully one of them steps up and makes the season a bit of a positive surprise.

I too think the Coogs are going to struggle but will find a way to get rid of Leach at some point, unless of course he turns things around, and I hope he does. As corny as it might sound, home state pride and all, I pull for them except of course during the Apple Cup, then it's FTCUTAWAPDD.
  • Options
    Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    9-4

haie said:

Agree. IMO, It's going to come down to QB development. Hopefully one of them steps up and makes the season a bit of a positive surprise.

I too think the Coogs are going to struggle but will find a way to get rid of Leach at some point, unless of course he turns things around, and I hope he does. As corny as it might sound, home state pride and all, I pull for them except of course during the Apple Cup, then it's FTCUTAWAPDD.
    I think the problem was that Leach thought he could come into the Pac 12 and outsmart the majority of coaches and just outscore them. That was of course BeezlebubFS thinking and it's too late to build a defense in time before apathy sets in and the school has to find a way to get rid of him.

The problem is that if Leach is fired, the AD (whoever the fuck that will be but hopefully not Bull Moose) won't pull the trigger to get Eastern's coaching staff like they should, simply because WULFF!!!
  • Options

haie said:

I think the problem was that Leach thought he could come into the Pac 12 and outsmart the majority of coaches and just outscore them. That was of course BeezlebubFS thinking and it's too late to build a defense in time before apathy sets in and the school has to find a way to get rid of him.

The problem is that if Leach is fired, the AD (whoever the fuck that will be but hopefully not Bull Moose) won't pull the trigger to get Eastern's coaching staff like they should, simply because WULFF!!!
    @beelzebub, true??
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    LocalKineBroncoLocalKineBronco Member Posts: 32
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    5-7
    5-7. Sac St., Baggies, Cal, Oregon State, Washington State. Utah/Arizona are narrow losses.

In other words, over on the Vegas o/u.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    7 and everyone will be screaming for Petersens head.
  • Options

5-7. Sac St., Baggies, Cal, Oregon State, Washington State. Utah/Arizona are narrow losses.

In other words, over on the Vegas o/u.

Hurtful.

And....

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have no clue. It's hard to imagine us being that good, but it's also hard to imagine winning 4 games. We will probably be average, which has become the norm.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    8-5
    Water is wet; they need to beat Oregon and win the North soon. 9-3 is nice, but that's for Arizona and Ballbag's team if they're still losing to those fags. Yes, nothing else matters.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2015
    6-7 (playing in December is always special)

Water is wet; they need to beat Oregon and win the North soon. 9-3 is nice, but that's for Arizona and Ballbag's team if they're still losing to those fags. Yes, nothing else matters.

Go better than 9-3 more than twice in the last 20 years, THEN you can pop off.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    7-6. We sent too much defensive talent to the NFL.
  • Options
    PurpleTicklerPurpleTickler Member Posts: 215
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    If we even get to a bowl game, this year is a success. #ExpectToWin
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    8-5
    I picked 8-5 as a conservative estimate, but I could see us winning 10 in the fucking dreckfest Pac-12 North.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    0-12 (or really anything below 3-9 because that feels like Owen12)

10 wins or gtfo

Bump for truth.

Anything less than 10-3 this year is a failure with how bad this conference is.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    d2d said:

7-6. We sent too much defensive talent to the NFL.

Bump. Enough said on that.