Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What the Fuck, @KingOfDucks?

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
http://oregon.247sports.com/Board/45/Contents/Has-Adams-Finished-his-Class-38581944
Although the Oregon quarterback-to-be has been quiet the last couple of months, Adams updated Duckterritory.com briefly with his current status.

Despite a rumor he had taken and passed the course, Adams himself denied that is the case.

"I take the final on August 13," Adams said. "As soon as I take that I will have my grade and as soon as Eastern Washington is able to mark me as graduated, I can start at Oregon. That could be the 13th or maybe the 14th, just depends on that being updated."

Just to reiterate what Adams is saying. He will complete the test on August 13. Obviously Oregon will start Fall camp on August 10. If you aren't following along he will miss the first few days of camp. This is expected and unavoidable. Once that grade is processed by Eastern Washington and Oregon is notified, Adams can resume football duties "that day."

Comments