Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Drunken Cry for help: About to go on a date with a former lesbian

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,483
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited July 2015 in Tug Tavern
The title says it all. I just passed out for 3 hours in my local bars parking lot, skipped over to ross and bought a serviceable button up, and am about to meet a girl who used to munch rug for a living at smugglers cove (which is one of the top 100 bars in the world according to some hype mag). I'm still blasted from the day. How do I swindle a 3some while only able to articulate 2 syllable words MAX?

Comments

• Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Rules for life

The less you say the smarter people think you are

which explains your rep........
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Doogles said:

The title says it all. I just passed out for 3 hours in my local bars parking lot, skipped over to ross and bought a serviceable button up, and am about to meet a girl who used to munch rug for a living at smugglers cove (which is one of the top 100 bars in the world according to some hype mag). I'm still blasted from the day. How do I swindle a 3some while only able to articulate 2 syllable words MAX?

Flagged because I don't have the authority to delete this bullshit post that does not include pictures.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    For me it was the best lay I ever had. For you I have severe doubts.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2015

Applies to 81% of Doogles posts.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2015
    Doogles said:

I'll take this at face value and say get some blow. Don't get a ball and crack out, just get a gram and take a few bumps as needed to sober you up.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,123
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Well, did you bang her?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Here's a cool story, bro. My buddy has a 22 year old daughter, who already has a child. She's smoking hot, tig ole bitties, a hair chunky but nothing a few weeks in the gym wouldn't fix. She's living with this lesbian who's kinda converting her, which bothers the shit out of my buddy. He's not into gay people in any way. He's been telling me for a year that her friend is ugly, saying he'd be fine if she was with a hot lesbian, so I'd been picturing something like what CFetters posted. I finally met her last weekend and she's actually pretty hot herself. She was wearing boy shorts and a dudes button up shirt. But shit, put a dress on her and she be hot.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,345
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Someone keeps score in this shithole?!?

Who knew?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,266
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Forgot one
    Janet Reno LOL photo JanetRenoLOL.jpg

Didn't forget it, just didn't wanna share it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're drunk and have probably already fucked it up by now. But for future reference, don't bring up the threesome. Every dumb fuck guy she's ever known has tried that.

You'll overestimate how clever you are and think you can make it funny but real. You'll sound like a dumbass. Just like every other dumb ass before you.

If you want a threesome so bad then pay for it. Stop bothering this poor girl.

Don't listen to APAG. Ask her anyways.