Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I keep hearing that Sark is an Offensive Genius and "one of the best play callers in the nation".

WhiskeyDawgWhiskeyDawg Member Posts: 406
5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
I can see that for Chip Kelly. I can't see if for Sark. Seems average at best.

Is this kind of the same urban myths that were popular with Tyrone Willingham?

Comments

• Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    It is a myth.

Doogs love to say he helped build SC's offense which is a total joke. He did nothing there and was only the OC for two years and the offense peaked when they kicked out Chow.

In 4 years he's had one good offense and it was only good because the bar wasn't high and because of, dare I say it, Ty's recruits....Polk, Kearse, Aguilar, and Kelemete who protected Price's blindside. It was talent and had nothing to do with coaching.

Wilcox looks at what he has and fits it to something appropriate. Sark tries to run a video game offense no matter who he has.

The fact is, if Sark was actually the OC (which he is) and not the HC....he's get fired by the HC.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ty won the Rose Bowl
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ty won the Rose Bowl

Well, Ty lost a Rose bowl, but he had Walsh's 5th year seniors keeping him down.

• Options

Ty won the Rose Bowl

LOL....and according to Rick Alvord of Longview's Daily News, Willingham won TWO Rose Bowls.

Effen Media.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,484
    Founders Club

Ty won the Rose Bowl

LOL....and according to Rick Alvord of Longview's Daily News, Willingham won TWO Rose Bowls.

Effen Media.

It was awfully snide of Alvord to send those 10th place trophies to Emmert, Turner and Willingham. He must be a Coug/Duck troll.
  • Options

Ty won the Rose Bowl

Effen Media.

It was awfully snide of Alvord to send those 10th place trophies to Emmert, Turner and Willingham. He must be a Coug/Duck troll.
    One side note of Alvord.........he got canned from The Daily News, but not for porking on the intern, but for using the company credit card for filling up his personal car. He died about a year ago. Good for him.

I wish I would have saved my old Earthlink email exchanges that he and I had. I would find glaring errors in his stories (i.e. Willingham's two RB victories, etc), "facts" and the trivia column he ran and correct him. It got to the point where he wanted to fight me! LOL On the reply I cc: his editor and he went ape shit and was freaking out that I did that. I responded with, check the professional tone of my emails, and then compare them to your tone, and who is the "professional" here? The editor sent me a real nice reply. Nice guy.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam