Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I think Sark wins the North

2»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Why do you hate the prediction of Sark blowing out Boise?

You like to point out all times that Puppy was wrong but not all the times he was right.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    o
    Dick_B said:

You sir, are a dumbass.

one thing to pop off from your vagina, its another to expl

Sark can lose a game up North and still play for conference title. I think Sark loses to OSU, but still plays for conference championship. That means he beats Oregon and Stanford. the south is weak. If he doesn't do it this year the schedule only gets more difficult in conference. Me fucking think Sark needs to go for the jugular this year, and he will. UW big over BSU.

Well BIG over bsu was right, nobody else here said that. I cant help that he lost his team shortly after. The stage was set for a run, he didnt make it, Price was gimpy all year. Well pup made u p for it last year when he picked SC to win south. Nobody else did.

With or without Sark...pup likes the senior qb. Proved right yet once again. Pup cant be right every time. The great prognosticators cant get 'em all right. But a hell of a lot more accurate than all yous clam-dips
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

I think we should start adding FS after we mention PL_SS holy shit this belongs on Doogman.

Sark couldn't even win the big sky let alone the North.

HRYK.

Puppy's MO: deny, deny, deny.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Pretty sure that I was saying that we'd have a nice victory over Boise
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Tequilla said:

Pretty sure that I was saying that we'd have a nice victory over Boise

Blind squirrel finds the nut.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,906 Founders Club

Sark can lose a game up North and still play for conference title. I think Sark loses to OSU, but still plays for conference championship. That means he beats Oregon and Stanford. the south is weak. If he doesn't do it this year the schedule only gets more difficult in conference. Me fucking think Sark needs to go for the jugular this year, and he will. UW big over BSU.

Mother of all bumps.
    Swoon.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I called for Sarks head on dawgman his 2nd year, also the 1st day i came here. I remember the backlash from Race, Timer, Damone and every single fuck here. Lets not distort the facts Race. Much like you did Pete his 2nd year.

Kinda got your tiger ass by the tail Race.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    BOOBS CONTINUe
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I called for Sarks head on dawgman his 2nd year, also the 1st day i came here. I remember the backlash from Race, Timer, Damone and every single fuck here. Lets not distort the facts Race. Much like you did Pete his 2nd year.

Kinda got your tiger ass by the tail Race.
    And Baabs, i never took anything you said seriously, much like now...so just shut your hole while youre behind;)