Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dirty Harry

"On the recruiting side, Harry has maintain he has a top three of Texas A&M, USC and Washington. But he recently changed that to a top five. Washington's still there. The five? Washington, Arizona State, Oregon, A&M and USC. So the Ducks and Sun Devils are the recent addtions.

"They're definitely in there," he said of Washington. "I love talking to Coach (Jordan) Paopao and Coach (Brent) Pease. It's just a great coaching staff. I haven't been up there. I'm hoping to get up there this summer if I can. It's just about (arranging) transportation."

Harry said, "I think so," when asked whether an official visit could act as a substitute for a summer trip. But he hasn't set any officials yet.

"I want to visit because I feel like the coaches are highly interested in me," Harry said. "I feel like they care about where I need to be and how successful I am. It was a big offer because they did it on my birthday."

https://washington.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1772908

Comments