Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Harbaugh Belongs Here

2»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

TheGlove said:

I hate winners.

crisped.

Which championship did he win? I'm kinda forgetful.
    Pretty funny coming from a Beaver
    Insightful.

Nice FS post, as always.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

I hate winners.

crisped.

Took a team from an SRS of 64 to 1 in two years. Perhaps the greatest turnaround ever in CFB.
    Question was on championships. What does the SRS championship trophy look like?

When Auburn went 14-0, they gave them this.

I'd rather have a 14-0 record and a national championship than being ranked 1 in SRS.
    No shit. Chestbeater isn't claiming otherwise.

SRS is a pretty damn good indicator of quality coaching though. Anyone who thinks Harbaugh can't coach is FS.

Chip Kelly never won anything either but I'd take him as my coach in a heartbeat.
    Dunno if you noticed, but I'm still talking about championships here.

Oregon finished 1 in SRS last year, ahead of Ohio State. You can take Helfrich. I'll take Meyer. Oh, I forget... how did that finish up last year?

Doogs hate winners.

This. A very young Ohio State team beat Bama with a third string quarterback in his second start, and followed up by crushing SRS champion Oregon.

Regardless of SRS, Harbaugh is a very good coach. He turned around UCSD, Stanford and San Francisco, all in very short order. He'll most likely finally get a real championship at Michigan, too much backing, tradition, history, will and drive with that program for a coach of his caliber not to get one. Ohio State vs Michigan is soon going to be the game of the season. Harbaugh and Meyer are young as well, could be another "ten year war" brewing.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited June 2015

TheGlove said:

I hate winners.

crisped.

Took a team from an SRS of 64 to 1 in two years. Perhaps the greatest turnaround ever in CFB.

Helfrich won an SRS natty in year 2
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

I hate winners.

crisped.

Question was on championships. What does the SRS championship trophy look like?

When Auburn went 14-0, they gave them this.

I'd rather have a 14-0 record and a national championship than being ranked 1 in SRS.
    No shit. Chestbeater isn't claiming otherwise.

SRS is a pretty damn good indicator of quality coaching though. Anyone who thinks Harbaugh can't coach is FS.

Chip Kelly never won anything either but I'd take him as my coach in a heartbeat.
    Dunno if you noticed, but I'm still talking about championships here.

Oregon finished 1 in SRS last year, ahead of Ohio State. You can take Helfrich. I'll take Meyer. Oh, I forget... how did that finish up last year?

Doogs hate winners.

This. A very young Ohio State team beat Bama with a third string quarterback in his second start, and followed up by crushing SRS champion Oregon.

Regardless of SRS, Harbaugh is a very good coach. He turned around UCSD, Stanford and San Francisco, all in very short order. He'll most likely finally get a real championship at Michigan, too much backing, tradition, history, will and drive with that program for a coach of his caliber not to get one. Ohio State vs Michigan is soon going to be the game of the season. Harbaugh and Meyer are young as well, could be another "ten year war" brewing.
    Won't happen.

Either Meyer will "get sick" and have to retire from football ...

Or

Harbaugh will go back to the NFL ... or die of aneurism.

Because next year is always the special year ... these two are going to have one hell of a game in November of 2016.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited June 2015
    If you didnt grow up liking/hating Michigan
    chuck said:

Fuck I hate the big 10. I don't want it strong I hate Meyer. I hate tOSU. I hate Michigan.

I can't hate Harbaugh. He's a perfect prick and psycho...no hiding it and no desire to try.

First off, good shit doogles. Exactly whats going to happen to Meyer and the cocky osu faithful. Its going to be a punch right square in the fucking mouth w h en The buckeyes play Michigan. I love it.

This leads me to dipchit chucks attempt. if you say you hate the big 10, college football is not your bag. College football iS the Big10. if you didn't grow up liking Michigan or at least respecting them when we kicked their asses I n rosebowls, I question if you grew up watching the other football.

Michigan, the Big Ten... that's whats wrong with college football right now, they've been down. When Harbaugh brings them back, saturday mornings at 9am suddenly become more enjoyable and college football is BACK. Nobody likes watching UM lose to iowa st on a hangover.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Fuck I hate the big 10. I don't want it strong I hate Meyer. I hate tOSU. I hate Michigan.

I can't hate Harbaugh. He's a perfect prick and psycho...no hiding it and no desire to try.

First off, good shit doogles. Exactly whats going to happen to Meyer and the cocky osu faithful. Its going to be a punch right square in the fucking mouth w h en The buckeyes play Michigan. I love it.

This leads me to dipchit chucks attempt. if you say you hate the big 10, college football is not your bag. College football iS the Big10. if you didn't grow up liking Michigan or at least respecting them when we kicked their asses I n rosebowls, I question if you grew up watching the other football.

Michigan, the Big Ten... that's whats wrong with college football right now, they've been down. When Harbaugh brings them back, saturday mornings at 9am suddenly become more enjoyable and college football is BACK. Nobody likes watching UM lose to iowa st on a hangover.
    Lick my ass sugarlove you fucking derelict. I didn't "attempt" anything I just gave Harbaugh the respect he has earned with his personality and results.

Is a strong big 10, at least at the top, good for college football? I suppose. Fuck em anyways though. They are a rival and I wish them nothing but misery.

I do like Harbaugh, but also wish him nothing but misery as he is coaching a school and in a conference that I don't like.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Dunno about you, but I love watching Michigan fans cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mowF2nVdsMQ
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,151
    TheGlove said:

I hate winners.

crisped.

tOSU had the perfect answer to FUCKTARD HAIRBALL's ridiculously stupid propaganda.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/06/ohio-state-michigan-social-media-dustups-continue/