Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Connor Halliday retiring

2»

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    topdawgnc said:

How the fuck do you retire from a career you never started?

Axe the gay guy
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

Fuck him. It's already bad enough that he's a Cuog, but somehow that doesn't seem quite enough for Cuogs. Being a Cuog and being a quitter seems almost redundant.

I'm glad he quit and, through that, showed his Cuog nature.. but part of me can't help but hope he gets an addiction or communicable disease.

Voted down.
    Listen, @TierbsHsotBoobs you ruthless down-voting bully, I was so fucking wasted when I poasted that last night from my phone in an Uber in Ann Arbor, MI while talking to my Nigerian-Yoruba driver—who is a civil engineer—about how kids don't respect the right people today (he thinks scientists need more respect; I agreed!) while also having him take me to a McDonald's so my wasted ass could get 3 hamburgers and a large diet coke, that I consider it my very best effort ever because I spelled Cuog correctly every fucking time despite autocorrect trying to fuck me over.

In fact, I felt like I was fucking dominating because I got Cuog in there three times and AC couldn't stop me.

FMFYFE.
    Who? Does he poast here?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

Fuck him. It's already bad enough that he's a Cuog, but somehow that doesn't seem quite enough for Cuogs. Being a Cuog and being a quitter seems almost redundant.

I'm glad he quit and, through that, showed his Cuog nature.. but part of me can't help but hope he gets an addiction or communicable disease.

Voted down.
    Listen, @TierbsHsotBoobs you ruthless down-voting bully, I was so fucking wasted when I poasted that last night from my phone in an Uber in Ann Arbor, MI while talking to my Nigerian-Yoruba driver—who is a civil engineer—about how kids don't respect the right people today (he thinks scientists need more respect; I agreed!) while also having him take me to a McDonald's so my wasted ass could get 3 hamburgers and a large diet coke, that I consider it my very best effort ever because I spelled Cuog correctly every fucking time despite autocorrect trying to fuck me over.

In fact, I felt like I was fucking dominating because I got Cuog in there three times and AC couldn't stop me.

FMFYFE.
    Who? Does he poast here?
    Is there a new Karate Kid movie coming out? That kid could be Johnny. Cobra Kai!
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    Who the fuck is co nor holiday?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

Who the fuck is co nor holiday?

A ginger cockgobbler who acted like he was above the rest of his team because he could throw consecutive 4 yard slants (Hi every UW quarterback last year!).
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    phineas said:

phineas said:

I just ran into Cyler Miles. He was my cashier at walmart lol. He looked pretty miserable tbh. I feel bad about some of the things I said about him on the forums

Great pictures as always.
    I just went ba k on a beer run and homeboy was rounding up the shopping carts in the parking lot.

How do you propose I go about getting a picture of a guy working his 9-5?

He's the winningest UW QB in his lifetime. He probably isn't, but he's pretty fucking close. That should tell you something.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

He's probably just had enough. I actually did play college football -- for 3 weeks I was on the CWU team! But I started age 9, so I had already played 9 seasons. You just get this feeling "it's all over, I quit, no more massive head collisions."

Cool Story

You quit a couple years too late. HTH
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,592 Swaye's Wigwam

You just get this feeling "it's all over, I quit, no more massive head collisions."

Translation: You realized you were out of your league and that you did, in fact, suck.

No shame in that, but let's be real here.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:
    The best part of that article is that it totally plays into Halliday's belief in self over team.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

AZDuck said:
    The best part of that article is that it totally plays into Halliday's belief in self over team.
    Halliday probably wrote that himself!