Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How long till UW has a new Men's Basketball Coach?

OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
This can't go on... players leaving, recruits decommitting, UW unable to even make it into the NIT...

(no field option since one of these answers MUST be correct)

How long till UW has a new Men's Basketball Coach? 24 votes

0-1 year
12%
CirrhosisDawgHuskyInAZFreeChavez 3 votes
2 years
25%
Fire_Marshall_BillHeretoBeatmyChestOZONEdoogvilleToddTurnerLIVESQuietcowskee 6 votes
3 years
16%
HouhuskyCokeGreaterThanPepsiDooglesSevenEleven 4 votes
4 years
8%
dncBayDawg 2 votes
5 years
4%
TierbsHsotBoobs 1 vote
6-10 years
4%
NeGgaPlEaSe 1 vote
11+
29%
DerekJohnsonSwayegreenbloodPurpleJGladstonehaieMuttzen 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    3 years
    I have no faith it's coming anytime soon even with willingham level failure. The more things fall apart, the harder the doogs suck his cock.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    5 years
    Always go with 5.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    4 years
    Barring absolute bottom three in the conference caliber failure next year, my guess is he gets to coach this incoming class to the bitter end.

Not firing him after this year was Pool Boy FS.
  • Options
    5 years
    dnc said:

Barring absolute bottom three in the conference caliber failure next year, my guess is he gets to coach this incoming class to the bitter end.

Not firing him after 2012-13 was Pool Boy FS.

• Options
    4 years

Not firing him after Jensen got APAG banninated from DM.c was Pool Boy FS.

• Options
    3 years
    dnc said:

UW will finish bottom three next year and he still won't be fired so your qualifier is bullshit.
  • Options
    4 years

dnc said:

UW will finish bottom three next year and he still won't be fired so your qualifier is bullshit.
    yes and no.

I agree he won't be fired for a bottom 3 finish next year. I don't think he lasts the full four years I predicted if he finishes bottom three next year though.

Irregardless, it's a mute poont. I think he finishes middle of the Pac next season, somewhere in the 5-7 range. He just needs more Tim!

• Options
    3 years
    dnc said:

I think he finishes middle of the Pac next season, somewhere in the 5-7 range.

Doog.

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    6-10 years

dnc said:

I think he finishes middle of the Pac next season, somewhere in the 5-7 range.

Doog.

Romar is done
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    0-1 year
    I fully believe romar will be out next year when UW misses the tourney again. I also expect a recruiting class which is pretty poor because of all the questions surrounding Romar's tenure. Pool boy has done a great job of making sure UW is stuck in mediocrity for a couple more years by stringing this along.
  • Options
    5 years
    dnc said:

dnc said:

yes and no.

I agree he won't be fired for a bottom 3 finish next year. I don't think he lasts the full four years I predicted if he finishes bottom three next year though.

Irregardless, it's a mute poont. I think he finishes middle of the Pac next season, somewhere in the 5-7 range. He just needs more Tim!

But how is the Pac-12 a fucking dreckfest?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If the team is anywhere in the middle of the Pac, Romar will probably stick around. Everyone will say it's progress and the freshmen showed a lot of potential. It's going to take bottom 3 in the Pac for Romar to be fired.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club
    11+
    I for one appreciate Ozone's deep concern for the welfare of our basketball program.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,889
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2 years
    dnc said:

This. Doogs like Fain still aren't even really questioning anything. They're blaming WG and his parents and have excuses for anything and everything.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    3 years
    The new talent will do enough to get back to the post season (yay cbi!), so he'll get another year, they'll probably bump up to the nit after that, then the wheels will come off as the remaining recruiting class leaves with nobody to replenish the production.

3 years left for Romo