Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seattle media is outraged

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In another topic, How are those negotiations with RW goin?

I hear they're only about $8MM apart per year and are about that close on guaranteed money as well.

But ya can always franchise him. Nothing builds player loyalty to a franchise than a tag. Either way, get the popcorn.

#RWbleedsblue
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Did Stone and/or Baker receive criticism when Milton Bradley was here? I do not remember, but they way they are taking on this issue, I wonder if there is something left over from Bradley that is effecting their writing.

Stone had his opinion piece last Sunday, and now has spent the last week trying to support it, instead of trying to find out what the truth is. It seems to me that when Clark's nose was between her teeth, instead of asking her to release her bite, he shoved her, hard, causing her head injury when she hit the table. Then as he was leaving, she continued to throw things at him.

If people want to debate if he did or did not over react to getting his nose bitten, then that is fine. But this obsession with labeling him a batterer and saying the Seahawks went back on their word is ridiculous.