Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Great Headline Today...

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
edited April 2015 in Tug Tavern

NEW YORK POST:
How foreign cash made Bill and Hillary ‘filthy rich’...

Hillary Rodham Clinton used her clout as secretary of state to do favors for foreign donors who gave millions to her family foundation — and who paid millions more to her husband, Bill, in speaking fees, a new book charges.

Records show that of the $105 million the former president raked in from speeches over 12 years, about half came during his wife’s four-year tenure at the State Department.

The claims in “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich” come just a week after she launched her presidential campaign.

They raise questions about shady foreign money flowing into the Clinton Foundation — and what actions Hillary took in her official capacity in exchange for the cash.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/20/book-claims-foreign-cash-made-bill-and-hillary-filthy-rich/

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    still... Hillary will be President.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

You know, I hate it when you say that... LMAO.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,379 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hillary could light the Sandy Hook survivors on fire and still win against the Jeb, Raphael and Marco shitshow.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    HuskyJW said:

Hillary could light the Sandy Hook survivors on fire and still win against the Jeb, Raphael and Marco shitshow.

Shows how much I give a fuck anymore. Who is raphael?

They'll never let cruz or rand paul win so Gary Johnson'll likely get my vote again.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,111 Founders Club
    Better than Bush
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Hillary will be President. Bill back in the white house will get the dems in a warm tizzy.
    Bill will be running the White House internship program.

HuskyJW said:

They'll never let cruz or rand paul win so Gary Johnson'll likely get my vote again.
    Raphael is Ted Cruz's real first name.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Fair enough. The media has done a great job of painting him as out-of-touch with half a brain but the guy is really smart and isn't a fucking sell out. Plus he's all about following the consitution and civil liberties. I'd take Rand or pretty much any libertarian over him, but compared to the "options" we are given, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Fair enough. The media has done a great job of painting him as out-of-touch with half a brain but the guy is really smart and isn't a fucking sell out. Plus he's all about following the consitution and civil liberties. I'd take Rand or pretty much any libertarian over him, but compared to the "options" we are given, I'd take him in a heartbeat.
    I know you are being sarcastic...but I just told you his real name is Raphael.
    Rand is full of shit...HTH

He is so pathetic, posing in front of an air craft carrier the dude is a bigger flipper than Kerry.

Rand is just another scum bag in congress.

I had high hopes for him but he is stomping out his past in just two short weeks and looks pathetic doing so.
    He is no longer a libertarian.

Talking reality and truth doesn't work for the American people. Now he is sacrifing his integrity to not become a loser like his father.
    d2d said:

NEW YORK POST:

How foreign cash made Bill and Hillary ‘filthy rich’...

Hillary Rodham Clinton used her clout as secretary of state to do favors for foreign donors who gave millions to her family foundation — and who paid millions more to her husband, Bill, in speaking fees, a new book charges.

Records show that of the $105 million the former president raked in from speeches over 12 years, about half came during his wife’s four-year tenure at the State Department.

The claims in “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich” come just a week after she launched her presidential campaign.

They raise questions about shady foreign money flowing into the Clinton Foundation — and what actions Hillary took in her official capacity in exchange for the cash.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/20/book-claims-foreign-cash-made-bill-and-hillary-filthy-rich/

I don't think anyone cares anymore how people make their money.

Cash is the "REAL" God.
    Bill Gates set up a Charity. The Clintons set up a vehicle for Foreign Governments to bribe Hillary. How do you set up a charity if you're broke? Most broke people go get a job.

They did the same thing with the Lincoln Bedroom in the 90's. It's just the same game.
    edited April 2015